Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We're proud to release our performance packages for the TrackHawk community! We've spent countless hours testing and proving these before coming to market to ensure they were reliable and safe for these daily driven monsters. These are all going to be in house packages to ensure that the quality of the workmanship is spot on for every TrackHawk we build. The power ratings are based on our findings when testing our test Jeeps on a Mainline AWD Dyno. These are all pump gas packages and were tested on 93 octane fuel.

D1 TrackHawk Package; 690AWHP / PUMP 93

This package costs $1999 and features;

-LMI Carbon Fiber Intake
-180* Thermostat
-Custom Calibration
-In House Labor
-2 Day Turn Around

D2 TrackHawk Package; 730AWHP / PUMP 93

This package costs $3099 and features;

-LMI Carbon Fiber Intake
-180* Thermostat
-ATI Overdrive Balancer
-Gates HD Belt Upgrade
-Crank Pinning
-Custom Calibration
-In House Labor
-3 Day Turn Around

D3 TrackHawk Package; 775AWHP / PUMP 93

This package costs $4899 and features;

-LMI Carbon Fiber Intake
-HellRaiser Supercharger Pulley
-Injector Dynamics ID1050 Injectors
-Brisk Spark Plugs
-180* Thermostat
-Catch Can
-Custom Calibration
-In House Labor
-3 Day Turn Around

D3-E TrackHawk Package; 875AWHP / PUMP E85

This package costs $6299 and features the same upgrades as our D3 package with the addition of larger injectors to support enthanol use, ethanol tuning, plus all the necessary software and tech needed to allow the end user to toggle between the tunes.

D4 TrackHawk Package; 825AWHP / PUMP 93

This package costs $9199 and features;

-LMI Carbon Fiber Intake
-HellRaiser Supercharger Pulley
-Injector Dynamics ID1050 Injectors
-ATI Overdrive Balancer
-Gates HD Belt Upgrade
-Crank Pinning
-Brisk Spark Plugs
-180* Thermostat
-Catch Can
-ARH 2" Longtube Headers with Catless Mid Pipes
-Custom Calibration
-In House Labor
-5 Day Turn Around
(Purchase any catback system from us and we'll install it for free while it's under the knife)

D4-X TrackHawk Package; 875AWHP / Q16-C16-Demon116

This package costs $9899 and features the same upgrades as our D4 package with the addition of a race gas tune, plus all the necessary software and tech needed to allow the end user to toggle between the tunes.

D4-E TrackHawk Package; 925AWHP / PUMP E85

This package costs $10699 and features the same upgrades as our D4 package with the addition of larger injectors to support enthanol use, ethanol tuning, plus all the necessary software and tech needed to allow the end user to toggle between the tunes.

ICEY Package Add On - $3399
-FI Interchiller Race Kit + Comp Solenoid
-Necessary Lines and Fittings
-Insulation Parts
-Complete Installation
-AC Service and Top Off

Shoot us PM, Email, or call in anytime you'd like to chat over packages or any other options! We can accommodate just about any type of build for the THs from these packages all the way up to wild strokers/heads/cams on top of these packages or even turbo packages! We can arrange transportation for anyone who would like to ship us their vehicle for the work. Transportation costs will vary but we can quote that case by case when the time comes.

·
Registered
212 Posts
As long as you don't throw a monkey wrench into the mix, we can get it done. The tunes for the packages are spot on so repeat-ability is easy now.
I mean even if you doubled that... its still impressive.. Shows how much of a handle you guys have on this engine... Obviously things happen... But i hope to see you hit those numbers more than a few times.... When i was modding my Subaru STi back in the day, it would be down for months on end... This is game changer for some of us who like to drive it constantly and not have it out of commission for months!

Keep up the hard work....... on my carbon ceramics.... =D

·
Registered
147 Posts
As long as you don't throw a monkey wrench into the mix, we can get it done. The tunes for the packages are spot on so repeat-ability is easy now.
Wow....Now people will know how/why my screen name makes sense.......:rolleyes:

See you Saturday >:)

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wow....Now people will know how/why my screen name makes sense.......:rolleyes:

See you Saturday >:)
She's ready for ya! I'll keep you posted on the track progress :)

This is awesome. Congrats.

I’m in. Which cat backs do you offer?
Thanks, they're fun!

Pretty much any major branded catback in existence. We carry it all.

Great looking packages Skip, can't wait to see them hitting the market. One day I will give up on the warranty.
Dooo eeeeeeeeeet! Glad to see you back in a HEMI, John! These things are funnn!

·
Registered
411 Posts
remote, or canned, tuning capabilities available? I'm in Texas...can't get the vehicle to SC. Thx.

·
Super Moderator
1,665 Posts
Same here n no way am I going to Hennessey. Looking for a reputable tuner here in Texas specializing in MOPAR/Hellcat/Trackhawk

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
remote, or canned, tuning capabilities available? I'm in Texas...can't get the vehicle to SC. Thx.
Same here n no way am I going to Hennessey. Looking for a reputable tuner here in Texas specializing in MOPAR/Hellcat/Trackhawk
I'm sure we can make this happen, just need to verify a couple things prior to saying yes. We would require your PCMs however. We can't do it with clones, yet.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
John, I wouldn't dare attempt to powder the carbon tubes. I would get with a local body shop and have them hit it with a few coats of gloss white and few coats of clear to preserve the paint.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Skip, do you use HPTuners? If so (hopefully) would think that the guys that cant send the truck could get unlocked pcm, your kit, and then you could tune remotely. I am most interested in flex/e85 tune but have serious doubts about just using a standard tune as we are ar 5200' and I have had 2 previous cars tuned for e85. Both cars ended up perfect but it took 4-5 tries before they would run and idle good especially in the winter.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Skip, do you use HPTuners? If so (hopefully) would think that the guys that cant send the truck could get unlocked pcm, your kit, and then you could tune remotely. I am most interested in flex/e85 tune but have serious doubts about just using a standard tune as we are ar 5200' and I have had 2 previous cars tuned for e85. Both cars ended up perfect but it took 4-5 tries before they would run and idle good especially in the winter.
I'm sure we can make this happen for ya. This would be a variation of one of our packages but with some add ons and upgrades to support the corn. Otherwise, I don't see why not.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts