Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
I got 17+ on my one trip from Dallas to Houston last weekend. But around town (where I do most of my driving), it is 11-12. I run it in Auto Mode most of the time. If you run in Sport or Track, with upshifts happening later in the rev band, it makes a significant difference in MPG, I have seen. Once i run around in Sport Mode in the city for any amount of time, I'm in the 9s. It's a lot more fun though, so I do that on occasion. :)
Agreed. I run a custom mode of transmission in Track, suspension in Auto and everything else in Sport and daily use in town I see 9.5-10. If I use Auto mode the mpg's move to around 11-12 and if I use Auto mode with Eco Mode on I see 12-13. Running the custom mode is much more fun and I'm not sure that will ever get old so I've now convinced myself 9-10 mpg's is so worth it.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Agreed. I run a custom mode of transmission in Track, suspension in Auto and everything else in Sport and daily use in town I see 9.5-10. If I use Auto mode the mpg's move to around 11-12 and if I use Auto mode with Eco Mode on I see 12-13. Running the custom mode is much more fun and I'm not sure that will ever get old so I've now convinced myself 9-10 mpg's is so worth it.
Hahaha... my Custom Mode is identical. :) one thing I really prefer about the '18 over my '15 SRT, which didn't have custom modes... if you wanted more aggressive shift logic from the trans, you had to get beat up by having the suspension in Track as well. So far, I've been able to leave it in Auto most of the time, but Custom is only a push-button away, so I'm in and out of those two modes often.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Took pics of custom set up and then cruise control set at 60 then 80.

Attachments

·
Registered
139 Posts
Interested in 150whp for $3k. Should be a party. Demon has been around forever too.

My issue will be getting the vehicle down there. No idea who to ship with.

·
Super Moderator
945 Posts
Interested in 150whp for $3k. Should be a party. Demon has been around forever too.

of coarse I am not tuner but isnt the 150 awhp package 1999$
I think I read stock AWHP is 550? if so the 690 package would be 1999$
How far are you from them? There are plenty of independent contractors that will transport your TH for you thats the cheapest way. if not calling one of the big guys could get very pricey.
I know a broker that can find you a transporter for a fair price. you can say how you want it shipped and she will find someone with exactly what you asked for.
she has done 2 for me 1 had to be enclosed and on top and the other was a project car just on flat bed. both were done fast and fair priced. maybe Demon has a relationship with a shipper?

·
Registered
139 Posts
How far are you from them? There are plenty of independent contractors that will transport your TH for you thats the cheapest way. if not calling one of the big guys could get very pricey.
I know a broker that can find you a transporter for a fair price. you can say how you want it shipped and she will find someone with exactly what you asked for.
she has done 2 for me 1 had to be enclosed and on top and the other was a project car just on flat bed. both were done fast and fair priced. maybe Demon has a relationship with a shipper?
i've read 550-580whp stock. so 580 + 150 =ing 730 is where i got the 150hp for $3k. Obviously it can all vary based on multiple conditions.

if demon had an In with a shipper that could get the rig to them and back to me for a reasonable number i'd love to have a conversation.

·
Super Moderator
945 Posts
i've read 550-580whp stock. so 580 + 150 =ing 730 is where i got the 150hp for $3k. Obviously it can all vary based on multiple conditions.

if demon had an In with a shipper that could get the rig to them and back to me for a reasonable number i'd love to have a conversation.
yea makes sense if they are 580 stock? I have no clue never dynoed mine. Just some food for thought you will prob end up wanting more power lol we all do. just go to there biggest package from the start save some money lol.

where are you located? there are a million shops that can install the parts correct. Have someone else install and get Demon to remote tune? Tuning is the hardest part.
anyways just suggestions.

·
Registered
139 Posts

yea makes sense if they are 580 stock? I have no clue never dynoed mine. Just some food for thought you will prob end up wanting more power lol we all do. just go to there biggest package from the start save some money lol.

where are you located? there are a million shops that can install the parts correct. Have someone else install and get Demon to remote tune? Tuning is the hardest part.
anyways just suggestions.
I'm in jersey. i could have my friends at ECS do the work.

Regarding going with the biggest package....i'm good. I have some fast cars at my house and i'm not looking for my jeep to be absurd. Just a little bump from stock with reliability as it's going to be my DD for what i'm hoping is a very long time.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
i am interested. Need more info.
Shoot us a call and we'll be happy to chat!

We can arrange that for you! We work with a huge broker that picks up and delivers for us, when the clients are not coming in or picking up. Easy peasy :)

In our testing we see right at an avg of 600awp, some a touch less, some a touch more, but about a 20awhp swing around there, that's on a Mainline AWD Dynomometer. Testing will vary with everything considered, but most of our D3 packages(775awhp advertised) have been making 800awhp, even in the warmest of conditions lol.

Recently, we had a client come through for a D2 package that we fitted with an interchiller while at it, he made just a touch under 740awhp. Not bad for a few bolts ons and a lower pulley ;)

Call us! We'll get it arranged for ya. Just need your details.

·
Super Moderator
224 Posts
Posted in my own thread about this but want to add a note here.

I had a modified D2 package (D2 + FI Interchiller) installed and tuned by Demon about 6-7 weeks ago and couldn't be happier!

Final # - 738AWHP!

Interchiller has been keeping the I/C Coolant temps ~48 - 50 degrees even with outside temps approaching 90 the last few days.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Posted in my own thread about this but want to add a note here.

I had a modified D2 package (D2 + FI Interchiller) installed and tuned by Demon about 6-7 weeks ago and couldn't be happier!

Final # - 738AWHP!

Interchiller has been keeping the I/C Coolant temps ~48 - 50 degrees even with outside temps approaching 90 the last few days.
nice color on that thing

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #53 (Edited)
Just made some updates to the packages we offer! Seems like the D3 + Icey Package is the most popular for us among them all but keep in mind that we're not limited to just these packages! We are JEEP/HEMI Performance here at Demon. The possibilities are endless ;)

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
what is "Icey package"
It's a full FIinterchiller kit, installed and charged to spec. Helps retain power all around. I like to call it a power retention device. Uses your AC to freeze up the blower coolant and make it nice and cold for the aircharge.

41 - 55 of 55 Posts