Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,103 Posts
I live in Seattle and, currently, on the West Coast, the closest new Trackhawk available is in Sacramento....there are way less TH on sale on autotrader than Ferrari 488...only 500 made for MY 2019 and I suspect even less for MY 2020.
What dealer in Sacramento? probably one that wants 20K over sticker still, lol.

·
Super Moderator
1,103 Posts
No, offering 4K off MSRP take it or leave it.
wow i guess thats good for us that own one already.
I do know there is a shortage of used cars even some new also.my buddy just sold his boat for 8K more then he paid a few years ago. thats nuts and never happens.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I sold my 2015 SRT (56K miles, perfect condition, I did a steam detailing as well including the engine bay) in 3 days, I was shocked it was gone so quickly. It was priced competitively well (38K, in the middle of the average KBB and NADA private party range) and I did let it go for 37.500. Bought it new for 63 and change, so 40% loss in almost 6 years...no bad at all, I hope the Hawk will do similarly well.

·
Super Moderator
1,844 Posts
My 05 Evo MR retained value amazingly. Bought it new, daily drove it for 9 years, wrecked it once, sold it after 11+ years for 12k to carmax, paid 35. I know I could’ve done better selling private but zero effort and I was happy. It was almost enough to pay for the mods to my new final edition Evo.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts