Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone purchased this package from diablo yet? I like the fact that you get a programmed ecu but still keep your stock. Not sure cost is worth the advertised 30 hp increase, but I am also thinking that should I do a pulley swap or other upgrades - the additional pcm would be the one modified and have stock as backup. Interested in your thoughts.

Chris

·
Registered
375 Posts
I have the Intune 3, and sent them my PCM. Other then the down time it worked out great, I have a custom tune, but still have retained the stock tune on it. No issues ever. Had the intune 2 with my 15 SRT, and no issues on that end either.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the quick reply. Since you are a repeat customer, assuming you believe the results are worth the investment? And by custom tune, you mean...?
Chris

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Forgive the continuous line of questions - but, so do you use the diablo tuner at all now after you had upgrades and tune installed? Also, did you find the 93 tune added any noticeable performance before your other upgrades?

·
Registered
375 Posts
So I never used the 93 octane tune provided because my truck went in the day after I got my unlocked PCM and hand tuner to the shop for the work. I almost never use the tuner. If you plan on adding other modifications to your truck it is a necessary evil to have the Diablo.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts