Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an unlocked PCM and a Diablosport Trinity 2 tuner for sale. The PCM will have to be sent to Diablosport to match your VIN.

Asking $850.00 for the package. New this package costs $1,244.00

This is less than just an unlocked PCM.

Thanks

·
Registered
422 Posts
Yes. I now have 1-Unlocked Diablosport PCM 1-Unlocked HPT PCM and 1-Stock PCM

I have an HPT MVI 2 and a Diablosport Trinity 2

Time to get rid of some of this stuff
So with a new PCM and the tuner what extra horsepower does it provide and is it noticeable? Also, if you swap PCM's will dealership be able to see that and does it throw any codes?

·
Registered
419 Posts
so ususlly the tuner comes with a 93 octane tune already, and It will also hold your stock tune. If the dealer flashes the PCM it sets it back to stock but you can just reflash back to the 93 oct tune. If it throws a code you are able to clear the codes its very simple to use. The real purpose is for when you have added various mods and have a tuner add a custom tune you can save it to your tuner and keep it. for example if you added injectors and a pully wheel the parameters for air fule need to be adjusted and when the custom tune is done for your modifications it is good to have the ability to save it and be able to reflash. this is exactly where the biggest gains come from and why most get these. If you dont plan to upgrade pully wheels etc then this is prob not worth it to get.

·
Registered
51 Posts
so ususlly the tuner comes with a 93 octane tune already, and It will also hold your stock tune. If the dealer flashes the PCM it sets it back to stock but you can just reflash back to the 93 oct tune. If it throws a code you are able to clear the codes its very simple to use. The real purpose is for when you have added various mods and have a tuner add a custom tune you can save it to your tuner and keep it. for example if you added injectors and a pully wheel the parameters for air fule need to be adjusted and when the custom tune is done for your modifications it is good to have the ability to save it and be able to reflash. this is exactly where the biggest gains come from and why most get these. If you dont plan to upgrade pully wheels etc then this is prob not worth it to get.

A big NO..see above

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The tuner does come with a 91 and a 93 octane tune. You can definitely feel the difference. When it was stock my best 0-60 was 3.4 with stock tires and with the 93 octane tune, K & N drop in filter, stock tires I'm at 3.0.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.