Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all...I had my first trackhawk stolen last month and just bought another one. It's got a bunch of work done but I'm trying to track down exactly what it has (yes, I should have done this before). If anyone has any information that would be great. Apparently it has the Livernois S1025 package and forged internals as well as some other goodies...it's MUCH faster than my last stock hawk, obviously, but I want to confirm what's been added before I make any changes or try the E85 fuel out. I know it was owned in NC...any help would be great.

This is the link to where I got it: 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk $99,977 - Kelly Motorcars, LLC

Car Wheel Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Tire

·
Registered
28 Posts
If you look at the back of your PCM there should be a Livernois sticker with the previous owner's name and what kit they did (S1025 in your case). That's what I saw on mine anyways (I bought used with S975 kit).

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone. When I look at the CARFAX it jumped around a little for sale here and there so it’s hard to really trace anything. Plus I don’t think the dealer will give peoples names. I was also thinking about reaching out to Livernois. Going to do that today.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Livernois will only tell you about the package, not people info, that's private. Carfax won't tell you much, since most of the stuff been done out of warranty and what not. If you got connections with dealer they might pull a name for you, but that's highly doubtful and they will be violating privacy and someone can get fired for it. Your only bet is Hellcat forums, Trackhawk forums Mopar forums and Facebook groups for Charger\Challenger and Trackhawks OR Mopar groups. Someone might recognize it or there might be post on it.

·
Registered
434 Posts
OH, if you got the copy of the title from DMV it should have previous owner on it too. That's how I found my previous owner. The guy owned a Storage units, he had the car under his business. But since it was fully stock, there was no reason for me to contact him.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Livernois won’t give me any information about the build unless I get the prior owner to call and give them permission. Preposterous policy in my opinion.
Did you see my post above and look at the back of the PCM? There should be a Livernois sticker on it with the previous owner's name. That's what it was in my case (although the marker was faded and hard to read).

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
If you look at the back of your PCM there should be a Livernois sticker with the previous owner's name and what kit they did (S1025 in your case). That's what I saw on mine anyways (I bought used with S975 kit).

So I Pulled the PCM and you were right...the S1025 sticker was on the back. So at the very least I know it can take E85 which I plan to test out tonight. Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
434 Posts
Livernois won’t give me any information about the build unless I get the prior owner to call and give them permission. Preposterous policy in my opinion.
That is so stupid, this is why I despise them so much, so many horrible stories about them. I understand not telling about people names cause of privacy, BUT the build? Build has nothing to do with a person. I would love to know what was done to it. What if something breaks, who do I go to fix it, what do I know what is there. So stupid.

·
Registered
28 Posts
That is so stupid, this is why I despise them so much, so many horrible stories about them. I understand not telling about people names cause of privacy, BUT the build? Build has nothing to do with a person. I would love to know what was done to it. What if something breaks, who do I go to fix it, what do I know what is there. So stupid.
From when I spoke to them, it was that they couldn't tell you about the build because it is sorted by the customers name. If you don't know the name they have no way to look up the info on the build. Once I found out the previous customer in my situation they said that they had him as a customer and what they did for him. That was just my experience though, not sure what the norm is with them, I've heard the stories too...

·
Registered
434 Posts
From when I spoke to them, it was that they couldn't tell you about the build because it is sorted by the customers name. If you don't know the name they have no way to look up the info on the build. Once I found out the previous customer in my situation they said that they had him as a customer and what they did for him. That was just my experience though, not sure what the norm is with them, I've heard the stories too...
Seems like shitty way of doing it. What if you have 2 John Doe on file, than what? This should be by the VIN #, that way they know you have the car and know exactly which car to look for. Piss poor company.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Seems like shitty way of doing it. What if you have 2 John Doe on file, than what? This should be by the VIN #, that way they know you have the car and know exactly which car to look for. Piss poor company.
I agree. I originally gave them my VIN and when they told me they don't keep their files by VIN I thought it was strange...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
This is directly from their customer service who I messaged on IG: “Unfortunately due to privacy requirements on our terms and conditions, the customer's right to privacy carries on even after they no longer own the vehicle. And, we've encountered in the past, that sometimes customers grudge race with our builds, so secrecy is paramount to their racing approach. So we can only ensure no ramifications against our staff or company is to require this blessing from the original client.”

honestly this is completely absurd. I’d never do business with a company that adheres to such a preposterous policy given that cars are built and sold all the time.

·
Registered
434 Posts
This is directly from their customer service who I messaged on IG: “Unfortunately due to privacy requirements on our terms and conditions, the customer's right to privacy carries on even after they no longer own the vehicle. And, we've encountered in the past, that sometimes customers grudge race with our builds, so secrecy is paramount to their racing approach. So we can only ensure no ramifications against our staff or company is to require this blessing from the original client.”

honestly this is completely absurd. I’d never do business with a company that adheres to such a preposterous policy given that cars are built and sold all the time.
So basically don't go to them, because they can't tell you what they did to your car, even if it's about the car. I wouldn't recommend them after this. I truly hope they see this thread.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts