Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So the nittos are great and hook well.... But we still spin, and im not a fan of the stock rims....

Anyone make a straight up drag setup for the trackhawk yet? I reached out to solisracing but he doesnt seem to be interested! Thanks!

·
Registered
86 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Had the 60’ conversation with a couple of modded TH guys the other day, both are in the 800whp hood.

Low 1.5 seems to be the best these guys can do with DR.... mid 10’[email protected]

Then looked up some 9 second Trackhawk slips on IG ... again, lowest 60’ was 1.5x. I couldn’t find any 1.4x 60’s out there.

Looks like we’re gonna have to really go after the launch to get into that 1.4x neighborhood

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
582 Posts
Yea, the 60’ will not be accurate with spin or non oem sized tires.

That 0-60 is ridiculous though ... lol

Got a beast

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have a brand new set of NT05rs on stock replica wheels that I will be changing out for the track. I am currently on 22 inch wheels and cutting 1.65 sixty foots on the street. Going to use the Nittos for the track. Hoping they are worth a .1 or .2. I am making nowhere near the power you are. Only in the 700awhp range.

Yea the nittos are great... Deff enough grip to break your rear axles....

Ordered Carbon fiber driveshafts today... ETA 4 weeks.... Once everything is beefed up ill start looking for a way to get some real drag tires on there. Not that the nittos arent real... I love them and will probably use them up!

·
Registered
86 Posts
This is my first pull post modifying and trans tune. I’m on continental extreme contact, factory size. This was a street pull and I’m at around 900 at the wheels. Quite a bit of tire slip though.
Hmm.....129 trap seems very low for 900awhp.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2,289 Posts
Yeah, I ran out of room and lifted at 119, i coasted the rest of the way. This was my first attempt post modification, I can definitely do better.

·
Super Moderator
2,289 Posts
When I watched to video, u can tell that the rear end is struggling for grip and driving a lil bit crooked until around 50mph.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Had the 60’ conversation with a couple of modded TH guys the other day, both are in the 800whp hood.

Low 1.5 seems to be the best these guys can do with DR.... mid 10’[email protected]

Then looked up some 9 second Trackhawk slips on IG ... again, lowest 60’ was 1.5x. I couldn’t find any 1.4x 60’s out there.

Looks like we’re gonna have to really go after the launch to get into that 1.4x neighborhood
I am running 20” up front and 17” in the rear at the track I’m in the 1.4x 60 ft on every launch with the best of a 1.40 60ft

·
Registered
22 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
582 Posts
You’re going after it on the launch.

You on after market axles?

I’m a big fan if 17/18” drag radials on these heavy platforms.

·
Registered
22 Posts
You’re going after it on the launch.

You on after market axles?

I’m a big fan if 17/18” drag radials on these heavy platforms.

Yes I’m running GForce axles

Attachments

1 - 20 of 39 Posts