Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to decide who to go with for the tuning on my track hawk. I am going to run flex fuel and 93. Both tuners have great records and proven results. Barth adds a flex sensor while Dusterhoff uses the wide band. I'm gonna be running id1300 injectors, 2.85 pulley with jokerz ported snout, jlt intake and stainless works pipes and a dual boost a pump... I've read so many posts on many forums and have watched sooo many videos on youtube. Its a hard decision.. Any reason you would recommend one over the other?

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm trying to decide who to go with for the tuning on my track hawk. I am going to run flex fuel and 93. Both tuners have great records and proven results. Barth adds a flex sensor while Dusterhoff uses the wide band. I'm gonna be running id1300 injectors, 2.85 pulley with jokerz ported snout, jlt intake and stainless works pipes and a dual boost a pump... I've read so many posts on many forums and have watched sooo many videos on youtube. Its a hard decision.. Any reason you would recommend one over the other?
I went with Curt Dusterhoff myself. flex 91 / e85 (California...) The Trackhawk is now more fun than I could have ever imagined.

I read a lot of reviews and online posts, and felt very comfortable going with Curt after what I read. Curt will answer a lot of questions before and after tune as well, and I asked and still ask quite a few questions. You would be in good hands there. I didnt have any experience with Barth, although Im sure hes good too.

·
Super Moderator
1,048 Posts
You can not go wrong with either. You will find bad **** on both and tons of good **** on both. just pick - closer- cheaper - faster to reply - better looking lol you name it you cant go wrong.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts