Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Question? Doing a 2 wheel dyno on these Trackhawks is this right or wrong? Or is a 4 wheel dyno the way to go to get the best from this vehicle. A lot of tuners do not have a 4 wheel dyno and it just does not seem you can take the front shaft out and have good numbers. Just question.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Question? Doing a 2 wheel dyno on these Trackhawks is this right or wrong? Or is a 4 wheel dyno the way to go to get the best from this vehicle. A lot of tuners do not have a 4 wheel dyno and it just does not seem you can take the front shaft out and have good numbers. Just question.
Whenever you see Trackhawks running on only a rear drive dyno it is usually one of these two options.

An external sensor has been removed from the transfer case which stops power to the front drivetrain.

If you purchase a Taser It gives you the option to keep the Trackhawk in only RWD mode without any disassembly.

I believe a 4WD dyno will give you more accuracy since that is the way the Trackhawks are normally driven.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply back. I was hoping some of these tuners would chime in and show some data both ways. I guess if they did they would have to get new dynos to compete. If I am going o spend a lot of $$$$$ I would want the best service.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts