Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any input on lowering springs on Trackhawk.
I know the Eiback SE spring are made just for Trackhawk and it lowers and levels the Trackhawk 1 in front and 2 in rear,
But i really don't want to lower, just level it.
I have been told I can by Eibach Pro springs and just install the rear springs only and that would level it by dropping the rear 1 in.
Anyone try this and are you happy with the look, ride and handling?

·
Registered
375 Posts
Im on bags now but had the Eibach SE kit. Truck rides 100% better then stock with the eibachs. Trust me you will not be disappointed with the ride quality. Frankly the truck should have come out of the factory with the eibach kit. I switched to bag for adjust ability. But i will attest that the eibach springs are better of a ride then the bag set up.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Im on bags now but had the Eibach SE kit. Truck rides 100% better then stock with the eibachs. Trust me you will not be disappointed with the ride quality. Frankly the truck should have come out of the factory with the eibach kit. I switched to bag for adjust ability. But i will attest that the eibach springs are better of a ride then the bag set up.
I agree with scottiekay on this as I'm lowered on Eibachs as well and the truck looks great and has improved handling. Not sure I would mix springs, I would just go all the way with one of the other.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts