Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I got my hawk back after a few upgrades. One of which is the eibach springs. Now I have a squeaking sound coming from front passenger area. I hear it when I turn my wheel while not moving, when coming to a stop, when slowly moving, bumps, etc.... before I hit up my local shop who did the install I wanted to ask the community if they have seen this before with these spring, normal? I did a search and didn’t find the exact info I was looking for. Not much about squeaking after install of the springs.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Wish I could help you but mine have not made that sound.

·
Registered
71 Posts
So I got my hawk back after a few upgrades. One of which is the eibach springs. Now I have a squeaking sound coming from front passenger area. I hear it when I turn my wheel while not moving, when coming to a stop, when slowly moving, bumps, etc.... before I hit up my local shop who did the install I wanted to ask the community if they have seen this before with these spring, normal? I did a search and didn’t find the exact info I was looking for. Not much about squeaking after install of the springs.
Hmmm, Are you sure it's the springs? It could be coming from control arms. When you're stationary, move it up and down and try to figure out where it's coming from. I would say you will need another person. One to jump at front door sill, to move the car up and down, and one to spot the sound.

·
Super Moderator
1,249 Posts
Hmmm, Are you sure it's the springs? It could be coming from control arms. When you're stationary, move it up and down and try to figure out where it's coming from. I would say you will need another person. One to jump at front door sill, to move the car up and down, and one to spot the sound.
I agree this is def something you cant drive and stick your head out the window type thing. someone down on the ground and someone moving the car up and down - turn wheel left right - ect - ect.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Same springs on mine. I know there was some posts when those springs first arrived where shops installed the front on the back and vice versa and I couldn't even tell if you if the end result was what is happening with yours... The only thing that makes noise so far on mine is the darn cargo privacy cover...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts