Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the new sway bar installed today i also changed my plugs to Brisk, to many people destroying motors with the other plugs.
The sway bar is huge compared to stock cant tell you if it works it started to rain hard just as it was done. I have had the Bwoody suspension parts but **** the grease was already gone I think the shop used junk grease or something maybe none at all? so I have that all lubed up also.

I do have a strange squeek type noise I have no idea what it is when going slow over speed bumps or down driveways. its def under the car but no clue what it is? anyone else have that?

·
Registered
277 Posts
I run brisks also, great plugs. Can you send a pic of the new sway bar? I had no idea eibach made one for our trucks. Im surprised that Bwoody does not make one. Let me know how it works.

·
Super Moderator
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I run brisks also, great plugs. Can you send a pic of the new sway bar? I had no idea eibach made one for our trucks. Im surprised that Bwoody does not make one. Let me know how it works.
yes i will im on computer right now its 2am but I will when I get up. its a huge difference like twice as big and all the Bwoody junk I already have I expect it to work good. been raining here but tomorrow is my chance.

·
Registered
277 Posts
So this is the rear only correct. if that is a side by side it looks beefier. Let me know how it works im running out of things to get for this truck and that could be my next purchase. Thank you for posting that.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I still have not got a chance to drive it. I’m enjoying this lock down I prefer to be home so this is awesome for me lol. I’m sure it will help just curious if I’ll notice anything I’ll try and drive it before the week is up
Nice! I don't know how aggressive you drive the hawk through twisty roads but that should definitely help it feel a little more planted & pivot through turns better.

·
Super Moderator
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So this is the rear only correct. if that is a side by side it looks beefier. Let me know how it works im running out of things to get for this truck and that could be my next purchase. Thank you for posting that.
yes rear only at this time, the picture does not even show how big it really is. when I took the picture I almost didnt want to post it as it looks way bigger in person.

still have not drove it there is just no where to go, my company shut down mostly fear but it is hard to get paid working in construction where the HOA has to approve and pay you. get permits etc etc so boss said shut it down. All I do is estimate the jobs so I wasnt scared I dont see people or talk to them.
anyways I will try to get out today and rip a few corners.
I know sway bars keep the wheel flat and on the road but I am hoping the body doesnt lean as much also? we will see.

·
Super Moderator
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Let me know how it works im running out of things to get for this truck and that could be my next purchase. Thank you for posting that.
have you posted a picture here yet on the bags? if not post here or make a new thread. it looks amazing laid out thats for sure.

·
Registered
269 Posts
I bet it will perform very well. I lowered my Trailblazer SS and upgraded the rear sway bar and end links. Handling is way more stable and level even with hard cornering.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hey Rocket which Brisk part number did you get? thanks
and I have sway bar on the way

·
Super Moderator
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey Rocket which Brisk part number did you get? thanks
and I have sway bar on the way
good question I do not know, lol My buddy ordered them. i took picture but cant read the numbers? MAYBE (EN 128) there is also .026 written on the box but I assume that is gap? I dont know anything about plugs so no help sorry

·
Super Moderator
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So Does anyone have any comments/opinion on how the new rear Eibach bar performs? Do the bwoody links work with the Eibach bar?
Yes the bar works with Bwoody I have the full Bwoody suspension kit also. The sway bar works that is for sure. I have not really drove it a lot until this week and the TH is more planted on the corners feels pretty good for an SUV. Id say its def worth it if you like going in the mountains or twisty roads.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Yeah get that Eibah SwayBar its so much beefier than stock one.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I spoke to bwoody last week. Their links do NOT work with the Eibach bar but they are coming out with new links that will.

·
Super Moderator
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I spoke to bwoody last week. Their links do NOT work with the Eibach bar but they are coming out with new links that will.
LOL thats funny. you can speak with Bwoody or you can ask me who actually has both on my TH with zero issues. They must of not understood your question or they just dont know.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts