Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
So no picture, just smack that conflicts with what bWoody says. See attached photo of my email exchange with them today. Stop spreading misinformation!

·
Registered
562 Posts
Not taking sides as to who is right, but it wouldn’t be the first time Bwoody put out wrong information about a part they made for our trucks.

Even though the guy who owns Bwoody has one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
200 Posts
That is true, I bought a set of sway bar links front and back for my TrackHawk and they didn’t fit, the head angles were off, they didn’t fit flush to the sway bars. A lot of other stuff wrong with their links but this is not the thread for that.

Reactions: ThawkMike

·
Super Moderator
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I have my TH here at work I am a lot lot bigger then most of you I wont fit under the stupid thing how an I gonna show you I have both? I sure as hell aint taking my wheels off? dont you remember me talking about having to put more grease in the link when we installed the sway bar as the grease was gone already? Let me see if I can get a picture and its only because you others chimed in LOL

·
Super Moderator
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Im 275 of muscle ( and a lil bit of fat) this was not easy I hope you dont need anything else cuz at this point I dont give a S what anyone thinks I have it and its on.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
So no picture, just smack that conflicts with what bWoody says. See attached photo of my email exchange with them today. Stop spreading misinformation! View attachment 8146
now who is mis-informing? you have a text message I have the damn parts. why would you even question it? why would I lie about either thing. I swear this is why the internet sucks I can not slap you right now and god knows I want to bad.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I'm not even interested in anything from Bwoody, myself. What I want to know is if the sway bar is ok to be used on a stock height trackhawk?

·
Registered
562 Posts
I'm not even interested in anything from Bwoody, myself. What I want to know is if the sway bar is ok to be used on a stock height trackhawk?
I believe it was mocked up on a stock height Trackhawk at eibach way back, before they released the lowering springs.

Ask this guy, as I’m 90% sure he was the donor TH for eibach development of both.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I believe it was mocked up on a stock height Trackhawk at eibach way back, before they released the lowering springs.

Ask this guy, as I’m 90% sure he was the donor TH for eibach development of both.

Thx Mike!

·
Super Moderator
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Sorry I got your panties all in a bunch!
Panties in a bunch? you called me a liar A hole. Your not only wrong and proven wrong your still popping off. safety of the internet is a wonderful thing for people like you.now go back to being useless like you 42 other posts.

·
Registered
44 Posts
You’ve haven’t proved anything other than that you have a sway bar with links at a bad angle, Mr. “super moderator“ tuff guy (who needs to get a life and, admittedly, to also lose some weight). Go throw your hawk into some twisties and bend some metal! Peace out, and you can have the last word cause this forum is obviously an important part of your existence and I have way more important things to do than banter online with someone who thinks he’s smarter than the manufacturer of the parts he bolted onto his vehicle.

·
Super Moderator
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
You’ve haven’t proved anything other than that you have a sway bar with links at a bad angle, Mr. “super moderator“ tuff guy (who needs to get a life and, admittedly, to also lose some weight). Go throw your hawk into some twisties and bend some metal! Peace out, and you can have the last word cause this forum is obviously an important part of your existence and I have way more important things to do than banter online with someone who thinks he’s smarter than the manufacturer of the parts he bolted onto his vehicle.
lol you were proved wrong lil boy. keep grasping. Hawk has been in twisties 3 outta 5 days every week for awhile now nothing is bent but like I said keep grasping and being useless like all 43 of your posts are now.

·
Super Moderator
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Well got a nail in my tire so I took some pictures while wheel was off. Just in case someone still thinks I would actually lie about having these parts (makes no sense)

I added the stock picture of the sway bar links so you can see they match mine exactly. I also showed the sway bar attached to the frame. Maybe it will help some of you figure out how to install the parts maybe it wont but wheel was off so I took the pictures.
Thinking about it I do not see how it cant fit. The Bwoody copies the stock links just makes beefier and better bushings. The sway bar copies the stock bar just makes it beefier also. Not even sure why some one would think they didnt fit. If Bwoody altered the dimensions then stock bar wont fit. If Eibac altered their dimensions then it wont fit stock trucks either. Common sense tells me it has to fit as I did not see anywhere where either company says they changed the dimensions. Either way here it is in pictures below.

Attachments

·
Registered
98 Posts
I wish I had saved my stock end links but I didn't. I have the B Woody links with Eibach springs and sway bar. Zero issues, and no issues installing them, didn't have to force anything to get them to fit. I like B woody as a company they make some pretty good stuff but ultimately they want to sell parts. Whether or not that's the case here I don't know.

·
Super Moderator
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
I wish I had saved my stock end links but I didn't. I have the B Woody links with Eibach springs and sway bar. Zero issues, and no issues installing them, didn't have to force anything to get them to fit. I like B woody as a company they make some pretty good stuff but ultimately they want to sell parts. Whether or not that's the case here I don't know.
Good point I was thinking Bwoody just made a mistake but maybe they might want to sell more parts to the unknowing. Common sense says it will work and it does. Shop that did mine did another the day before me so thats 3 of us with it that I know of.
Thanks for posting I know a lot of people shy away for threads like this when people are talking back and forth. I apologize for that I just cant sit her and let people tell me I am a liar over something so silly like parts on a car.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey RocketW19, I have been modifying suspensions for over 20 years for track days, those links you photo’d would break in one weekend. Is your TH at ride height? Or down all the way, that may explain the bad angle.
So now its 10 months after the install, how are they holding up? How many miles have you put on since the sway bar install. It appears from your photo you may had to draw them on with the bolts because the bushings look over torqued. Just wondering how all of this shook out. No need to get pissy with my post, just have some questions that may answer why Bgoody says they wont work when you have them installed.

21 - 40 of 48 Posts