Stability-Sport
AWD-Track
Susp-Sport
Steering-Street

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,731 Posts
Can you get the traction control to turn off with custom? I swear I used to be able to do this but not after I got tuned.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Can you get the traction control to turn off with custom? I swear I used to be able to do this but not after I got tuned.
100% confirmed as doable.

I always drive in sport....Track leaves the RPMs hanging a little high for my liking.

·
Super Moderator
1,731 Posts
I mean when you hit custom, it turns off the traction control like it does for track mode.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I drive in normal mode and switch to custom when I need to put a beating on someone :).
Hemi: Yep my custom button is set to take traction off and it does

·
Registered
19 Posts
Do you guys notice a difference with the steering modes? Seems too subtle of a change but wondering if that’s just me.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Do you guys notice a difference with the steering modes? Seems too subtle of a change but wondering if that’s just me.
Track vs Street - compare the two going around a 90 degree corner. You have to turn the wheel more in Track to complete the turn vs Street.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Auto mode for me most of the time around town. Otherwise I'll throw it in custom mode, everything in Track except for Suspension which is either in Street or Sport, can't remember.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts