Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Super Moderator
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol thats a roll. you out of TP also? I thought it was just the stupids in my area buying all the TP like that was gonna stop my 556 from going thru their body or something? lmao
I honestly do not understand why all the TP is gone really no clue? I want to know if you are a TP hoarder please tell me why?

·
Super Moderator
1,583 Posts
Lol, that was actually a gag gift from Xmas that i regifted to my pops.

I always keep a full Costco sized package of TP plus some in all the bathrooms along with basic non perishables. Partly for times like this, mostly because I’m lazy and don’t wanna “have” to go to the store if I don’t want to.

I have not purchased ANY of the items people are cleaning the stores out of. This is just ridiculous.

·
Registered
446 Posts
The only thing I'm hoarding is 110 octane race gas. Well, no more than usual, actually.

How are the gun and ammo sales in your areas? After days of lines to get into many gun stores, Los Angeles County just announced the closing of gun stores, as they are now "non essential."

·
Super Moderator
1,583 Posts
Idk, if you’re waiting till now to go buy stuff like that, you’re a bit late (not that it should be needed anyways). I live in Texas so it’s almost mandatory to own an arsenal.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Healthy and business still operating, about 30-40% less revenue, but I’m fortunate. Trying to stay positive, but not easy with this stress.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
446 Posts
L.A. Sheriff just reversed himself and declared gun stores are essential businesses, and will remain open.

I agree that anyone waiting until now to start the buying process is a bit late, but I like seeing the return of the 2nd Amendment to LaLa Land.

All the best to everyone on here and their families. Hang in there and let's get back to speeding, very soon.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Yea, unfortunately the 2nd amendment doesn’t take that into account.
Or maybe fortunately, depends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
LA and something with a V just had the closures of gun stores over turned. A group of lawyers called FPC on IG went after them for it and got the message across as the gun shops are now essential. Here in my area there is nothing to buy even if you could bought it all. rumor is the same dems that vote silly gun laws in are now wondering why they ca not get a gun so easy when needed. other then that just being funny still no toilet paper and I an not figure out why? do they think if they wrap enough TP around them my 556 wont go thru it? lol
weird times ahead thats for sure stay safe guys.

·
Registered
110 Posts
We ended up under a stay-at-home order yesterday, which prompted me to hop in the 'Hawk and drive some 80 miles to the nearest Harbor Freight store and buy a Chinese product for a tractor.
Nice drive, with less traffic than usual, so even though I drove slower than usual, some 25% was knocked off the GPS's predicted arrival time.

On Saturday I'll be going to Colorado to pick up the new 'Hawk. Colorado is also shut down, and the dealership is closed, but the sales manager will meet me, so it's just a quick unload and load really.
If only I could remember how I tied my 'Hawk down. Oh well, I'll just bring lots of wheel nets and lasso straps.

·
Registered
214 Posts
We ended up under a stay-at-home order yesterday, which prompted me to hop in the 'Hawk and drive some 80 miles to the nearest Harbor Freight store and buy a Chinese product for a tractor.
Nice drive, with less traffic than usual, so even though I drove slower than usual, some 25% was knocked off the GPS's predicted arrival time.

On Saturday I'll be going to Colorado to pick up the new 'Hawk. Colorado is also shut down, and the dealership is closed, but the sales manager will meet me, so it's just a quick unload and load really.
If only I could remember how I tied my 'Hawk down. Oh well, I'll just bring lots of wheel nets and lasso straps.
Interesting my dealer is open for service and held my oil change for saturday morning. I need a reason to get out of the house at this point. working from home is over rated and super boring.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Maybe service and parts are indeed open there, too. Hopefully I won't need either quite that early on.

Having worked from home for a long time, I don't find it boring. But very efficient.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Yeah working from home is horrible. And with two kids nearly impossible. Been on a stay it home order for the last week. Upside is the Hawk is absolutely spotless finally detailed everything the way I want it.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Ok here... Enough guns and ammo to easily last the rest of my life. (Hey this is Texas) Enough TP for 2 or 2 months. And enough food for 4 to 6 weeks if we really had to lock the doors. Haven't even started the TH for two weeks since there is really no where to go.... (I'll crank it up today just to run it for a few minutes) When we go out to eat or the store we take one of the other vehicles....

Stay safe.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Good in Raleigh, NC. I work from home often so it's no different for me. But having to be home ALL the time is a bit rough. I found some friends with home, garage gym setups so I can still be active & I've been riding bikes or walking the dog a lot. I think either today or tomorrow my county is starting "shelter in place". Hope everyone else is still doing well!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts