Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stopped in buffalo ny today and installed cat back system at solo performance. The hawk absolutely sounds like it should... finally! Look those guys up!! Awesome job installing and I couldn’t be happier. After exhaust installed, I put on legmaker air intake. Now the t hawk is an absolute beast... seems to have a bit more power and sounds amazing... the extra airflow makes the whine oh Soo sweet!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Did they do a custom set or did you find something pre bent? How did you address the active exhaust ? Also, what did you do for tips?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Did they do a custom set or did you find something pre bent? How did you address the active exhaust ? Also, what did you do for tips?
the system they have is designed specifically for trackhawk. It also utilized the factory hangers for stability and craftsmanship. They didn’t weld anything! All the parts fit perfectly and use stainless clamps. The factory tips are reused. Very efficient and a nice weight savings! Factory system is heavy.

·
Registered
42 Posts
There are no exhaust valves in the Trackhawk. The Solo kit sounds amazing...I have it on my daily driver and I talk to customers on the phone through the speakers with no issues. I am the Solo rep. as well.

Steve

·
Registered
9 Posts
Awesome, I am also looking at the solo exhaust. They claim there is no drone, can you confirm how accurately that's stated? Would love to hear a sound clip. Not many options on youtube for solo that I've seen.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Awesome, I am also looking at the solo exhaust. They claim there is no drone, can you confirm how accurately that's stated? Would love to hear a sound clip. Not many options on youtube for solo that I've seen.
I drive mine daily with the catback on and have to take calls from customers using the car speakers. I have never had an issue. I would be happy to explain how the J pipes work in canceling out exhaust drone. Feel free to call me anytime at 516-655-9002.

Steve

Reactions: Mad_Marc

·
Registered
267 Posts
hey bud if your going to keep hocking this exhaust will you link all of your sales plugs with videos or something. I feel like that should be a rule lol. and is it the same system as is for the srt, it seems identical. also is it 2.75" or 3". just picked up the 3" magnaflow myself for under 1k part number 15064 thanks to vids by beerman showing the differences. now just need to decide on livernois or jlt for intake- slightly worried about water intrusion I live in rain

·
Registered
42 Posts
hey bud if your going to keep hocking this exhaust will you link all of your sales plugs with videos or something. I feel like that should be a rule lol. and is it the same system as is for the srt, it seems identical. also is it 2.75" or 3". just picked up the 3" magnaflow myself for under 1k part number 15064 thanks to vids by beerman showing the differences. now just need to decide on livernois or jlt for intake- slightly worried about water intrusion I live in rain
My apologies if you felt I was hocking up the thread...I was just posting as a TH owner myself. Trust me, I do not want to sell anyone anything that they won't like. That's more of a hassle in the end. To answer your question, it is a 3" kit and we use it on both the SRT and Trackhawk. Here is a video or two for anyone that was curious:

On SRT:

On Trackhawk: https://www.facebook.com/solo.performance.exhaust/videos/316414128966307/

·
Registered
9 Posts
I drive mine daily with the catback on and have to take calls from customers using the car speakers. I have never had an issue. I would be happy to explain how the J pipes work in canceling out exhaust drone. Feel free to call me anytime at 516-655-9002.

Steve
Thanks Steve, I will definitely contact you if I have an issue. Exhaust should be within a week or two.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Legmaker intake comes with rain cover, I have it on mine and that with solo exhaust is amazing

·
Registered
388 Posts
There are no exhaust valves in the Trackhawk. The Solo kit sounds amazing...I have it on my daily driver and I talk to customers on the phone through the speakers with no issues. I am the Solo rep. as well.

Steve
Interesting as the majority of those with aftermarket exhausts are now complaining about drone. That is the sole reason I haven't done anything as I cannot stand any drone at any speed. I had a Borla system on my SRT and it was perfect but I haven't been able to talk to anyone with Borla on the TH. I know you say no drone but I'm hesitant due to you also selling the product...no offense. Any chance you can provide some cabin videos at various speeds?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Interesting as the majority of those with aftermarket exhausts are now complaining about drone. That is the sole reason I haven't done anything as I cannot stand any drone at any speed. I had a Borla system on my SRT and it was perfect but I haven't been able to talk to anyone with Borla on the TH. I know you say no drone but I'm hesitant due to you also selling the product...no offense. Any chance you can provide some cabin videos at various speeds?
I totally understand. I can take some in my own Trackhawk. Put it this way...it's way more work and heartache to deal with a customer that I sold a kit to and did not deliver what was advertised. We would rather you be happy the first time. You can text me and I can take some video on my drive home from work and send it to you. 516-655-9002

Steve

·
Registered
379 Posts
Steve,

I was reviewing the SOLO web site and saw this statement link

Please visit us for free installation! (Click here for locations)
I thought this was an interesting offer but when I clicked on the link and received this error message.

ERROR 404 - PAGE NOT FOUND

So is this offer now void? If not how do I find the locations?

Thanks

·
Registered
42 Posts
Steve,

I was reviewing the SOLO web site and saw this statement link

Please visit us for free installation! (Click here for locations)
I thought this was an interesting offer but when I clicked on the link and received this error message.

ERROR 404 - PAGE NOT FOUND

So is this offer now void? If not how do I find the locations?

Thanks
We still offer free installs in our Kenmore, NY and Mississauga locations. Our website is undergoing a compete revamp with a new site being launched in the next two weeks. There may be a few glitches during the transition. We apologize for that.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts