Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
The system from the OP has valves you can remotely open or close so that's why its more expensive.
I am contemplating doing the solo or stainless works system. They are about the same price. Can you expand on how different the sound is from stock at constant speeds? It's my daily driver and what's I am looking for close to as quiet as OEM under 2.5RPM (cruising speed) but deeper at WOT? Do you have any rasp? more backfires?
That’s really expensive! I put solo performance exhaust on mine and it was around $1300 and they installed for free at the shop in buffalo ny. There is no drone and I get compliments literally everyday! Check them out and save almost 2k imo

https://shop-solo-performance.com

·
Registered
18 Posts
I had a Solo on my SRT that I removed to go on the Track hawk (if the deal goes through). I loved the exhaust, no drone or vibration. Great burble and pops on downshift and off throttle action. The SRT with it received tons of compliments and looks everywhere it went.

The only complaint is the hardware. After almost 2 years the front 4 pipe bolts / washers are rust dust. Basically unusable after removing, I'll need to buy all new stainless or better for the new install. Definitely cant wait to install on the TH if I get it.

·
Registered
267 Posts
the SOLO system is not 3" right? personally Id say go with one of the many units available in 3" Diameter.

·
Registered
99 Posts
the SOLO system is not 3" right? personally Id say go with one of the many units available in 3" Diameter.
This is right off of Solo's website

Exhaust Kit Details This product includes 3” dual cat-back, stainless steel exhaust kit with front H-Pipe, Free Flow MR300S resonators, Free Flow 3” angled resonators, exhaust pipes, J-Pipes, and all necessary hardware ( stock tips to be reused ) . Application Jeep Grand Cheroke SRT-8 and Trackhawk (2012 – Present)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts