Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,
First post on here. I'm looking for an exhaust for my 2019 Trackhawk. I enjoy making some noise but valves are definitely needed for my neighborhood. I've heard some pretty good things about Valvetronic Designs universal mufflers and they sure do sound good on Challenger and Charger Hellcats. Anyone running this setup or know anything about the company? Thanks!

·
Premium Member
262 Posts
Hey everyone,
First post on here. I'm looking for an exhaust for my 2019 Trackhawk. I enjoy making some noise but valves are definitely needed for my neighborhood. I've heard some pretty good things about Valvetronic Designs universal mufflers and they sure do sound good on Challenger and Charger Hellcats. Anyone running this setup or know anything about the company? Thanks!
Don’t know if you have an extended warranty, if you do I would consider saving the stock system, just in case they try and pull some warranty bs when/if you have a claim.

·
Registered
20 Posts
GT Haus for me. It's not crazy loud at low (neighborhood) speeds, so honestly I usually just leave the valves open. Wish I would have gone valveless and used the money saved for other goodies. Nonetheless, sounds great and the valves do quiet it down quite a bit

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the responses everyone! I have looked into GT Haus and it is surely appealing, however it does unfortunately seem a little above my current budget for this build. From what I can tell I can achieve a similar set up with two valved mufflers and a resonator delete for nearly 1/3 of the price. Does anyone know any Valvetronic trackhawks out there or have any other budget friendly recommendations? Thanks folks.

·
Registered
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
116 Posts
Have you had a look at GThaus?
I brought AWE track full exhaust.. very very nice no valve covers very in between deep H-pipe sound....i didnt know about the GT exhaust until i put them on....i agree...the sound is GAF....be warned to ALL aftermarket exhaust upgrades...you will become "exhaust tone deaf!" To your set up...so be satisfied with your choice because you'll hear it so often & also when your in your TH that you will immediately come to believe it isnt loud ....but trust its loud...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts