Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
are the rims exactly the same size front and back. I bought my hawk used and one has some rash and wanted to replace it. Seen a guy on ebay selling single rims. Just wanted to know before I pull the trigger.

·
Registered
57 Posts
All wheels are same size, 20 x 10 50mm offset, just for your information, wheels are painted, had one wheel the inside barrel had no paint, dealer would not do anything about it, but have seen others had them replaced by Jeep. I had all four of my wheel cleaned up and powder coated black satin for $ 75.00 each cleaned up a few nicks, ect. I bought a OEM wheel that had been re conditioned for $345 out of Indiana. I would check a wheel repair shop it is amazing what they can do. Most of them will dismount and mount tire when done. Another thing is stick on wheel weights should be positioned just inside of spokes there is a small lip otherwise the weight will cut a groove in caliper, had mine messed up by selling dealer and didn't catch it til later. Installed new tires @ Discount Tire showed them where to place weights and they still screwed it up made them redo all wheels. Or have all your weights mounted on the extreme inside of wheel. Stick-on weights come in different thickness which makes a difference, only on front wheels except when you rotate. So I have two front calipers that have grooves in them because most tech, don't have any idea!!!!!! And they can damage caliper by just mounting wheel if they are not careful.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I had 2 of the inner barrels not painted well on mine and my dealer had them replaced for me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts