Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Located in the DMV area and was offered this on a $91k 2020 Trackhawk that should arrive on the dealer's lot within the next 3-4 weeks:

~3.9% off MSRP
$1495 destination charge
$899 processing fee
~3,900 sales tax
$89,036 out the door.

I am asking for a bigger discount off MSRP. Not sure if I can negotiate the destination charge or processing fee. Otherwise, you think I can do better?

·
Banned
391 Posts
That destination charge is part of the vehicle price and shouldn't be counted as an extra.
And a $900 processing fee sounds way steep to me.
If memory serves, I paid about $6K less than that. Keep shopping, or order through the dealer I use.

·
Banned
391 Posts
Classic Motors, in Richfield, UT.
An extremely nice dealership to do business with, and many of my friends from all over the nation has bought from there because of it.

·
Registered
2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk
243 Posts
I always negotiate my purchases out the door, they can do what ever they want with their bogus fees and add on's. Have you looked on AutoTrader and Cars.com don't know where DMV area is, lots of dealers will pick you up at airport.

Reactions: DCCane and Jimmy N.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I just bought my new 2020 3 weeks ago. I shopped all around because my buddy owns a transport company and said he would pick it up for me where ever I found the best deal. I really wanted a slate blue one because of seeing one at a car show and really liking the color. I was open to white too so there was a bunch out there. I called 28 dealers with a bunch trying to get over sticker. I finally found a blue one equipped like I wanted in Virginia. I'm from Pittsburgh PA. so about a 4 hour trip. I got the dealer to take $5500 off the sticker and was happy with that. These things are really holding their value and the dealers know that there might not be a 2021 Trackhawk so they aren't letting them go cheap.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts