Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

41 - 60 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
I now have another case open with someone named Lisa. She seems to be generally awesome so far and actually willing to help unlike most of the others I've worked with.

Sent an email of the up
Here are all my issues:
Spent 30+ days in the shop within 60 days of ownership
I've had 6 interior rattles and have 2 more (can't find other 2)
My drivers door doesn't close properly (maxed out adjustment)
My transmission shifts extremely badly over 180f (feels like a 16yo learning stick. No CEL so FCA won't approve repair)
My upshifter paddle downshifts (STAR "resolution" is to hold the paddle more than 1s. Does not work, still downshifts. Proven to multiple people. Won't approve repair)
My rear bumper corner was sticking out due to a broken clip from the factory (common on wk2 apparently)
My fender flare was falling off (common on wk2 apparently and replacement has ¼" gap which is unacceptable)

You may find videos and pictures of some of the issues. In the creaking one listen as I hit the gas a couple seconds in. Happens every time I step on the accelerator. Google Drive link below.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1T6v6gTa4PzbOtzNXNngHlpGFMDiLhPLj

I also got a call back from the Attorney General :) They are going to call FCA on my behalf and push this as a lemon! I can't wait to get this out of my sight!

·
Super Moderator
1,711 Posts
Now the dealership is even refusing to safety recalls. At least they put it in writing, next stop state AG.

·
Registered
65 Posts
This is ridiculous wow! keep us posted

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Update...they've been ignoring me and the consumer advocate. So I started posting on their Facebook things like the list of issues (which somehow disappeared) and a new one of the video of the creek!
Someone from FCA actually commented back this time and told me to message them. I responded that they should be reaching out to me or I'll keep going! :)

This should be illegal.

·
Super Moderator
1,711 Posts
That’s not how the state AG works, it’s more of a “if we get enough of the same complaint, we do something “ kinda thing.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
I am FURIOUS. Another dead end. This company is full of people who don't care and have no reason to.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Their screen name is FCACares...???

Maybe you ought to change your user name here to "F'd by FCA."

·
Registered
531 Posts
If you are open to some help, even though this situation may be beyond help, here’s it is:

I can understand your frustration but with that response to the Jeep cares message, I see why no one is going that extra step to help.

These people, whether it’s the service guy, manager at dealership, whoever ... they don’t make these decisions. They are minions tasked with the job of giving the news they were handed.

And if your response to any of those people was anything like what you did above, you are screwed. They shut you right off.

If you want to get to the people who actually make these decisions, it might be a better approach to be nice to the particular person you are currently speaking with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
If you are open to some help, even though this situation may be beyond help, here’s it is:

I can understand your frustration but with that response to the Jeep cares message, I see why no one is going that extra step to help.

These people, whether it’s the service guy, manager at dealership, whoever ... they don’t make these decisions. They are minions tasked with the job of giving the news they were handed.

And if your response to any of those people was anything like what you did above, you are screwed. They shut you right off.

If you want to get to the people who actually make these decisions, it might be a better approach to be nice to the particular person you are currently speaking with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey, I can see that and get where you're coming from without context. I have been nice through the process over the past nearly year now AND made sure when I was frustrated to point out that it's with FCA and not them. I always separate them from FCA, as they are not FCA. I've always directed my frustrations at FCA. I've spoken with a minimum of about 15 different people so far. All of which I've been extremely nice to- with the two exceptions of when one damaged my vehicle and the woman who closed my case "because it's almost 2020".

In particular Vince (Director), Steve (Manager), Dave (Manager), Tyler (Tech), other tech (whose name escapes me), and Lisa (FCA "Cares" Advisor) have all been rockstars as individuals. They are good at what they do, have a passion, and are not corporate robots. I honestly feel bad for each of them having to be stuck in the middle of a customer in a terrible situation and corporate overlords who don't care.

To prove that out, Vince went to bat for me as well as a few advisors including Lisa on multiple occasions. They all spoke with me like humans and felt for me like they actually had a heart. They each hit dead ends and gave up after weeks/months. There's some elite group layers within FCA that decides what they want to and don't want to buy back regardless of lemon law- because they know they are big bad FCA. There is no direct contact with that group. Everyone else is a proxy to that group.

The message above is a snippet from a larger conversation that started out nice. Here I called her out for continually bashing me with inaccurate, non-empathetic, corporate finger-pointing responses and not treating me like a human or connecting on any human level. So, I brought the human element into it. If someone can't break out of corporate robot mode- then they absolutely deserve to be called out for it. The real reason they wanted me to call is so that nothing would be in text, that way they can hide more information. This is the same reason they wanted me to private message them, as opposed to discussing anything publicly.

You should also know that they have stopped responding to anything and anyone about my case well before this.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Update:
FCA has blocked me on Facebook after posting a video of my vehicle creaking, the door gaps, messaging me telling me that everything is operating as intended, and me subsequently sharing it with a few groups I am part of.

Next up will be YouTube I guess? Talking to them doesn't help so maybe more public humiliation will.

·
Super Moderator
1,711 Posts
They are the WORST!!!! FCA is absolutely garbage when it comes to the customer. Call 1-844-533-7928 and ask for Patty. She’s been the only decent human I’ve dealt with so far.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
Update:
Called FCACares to create another new case and then try and escalate again. To my surprise- Lisa picked up on the other end! We had an awesome conversation. My case is now bumped up the totem pole, and she's taken it upon herself, even though it's not her case, to talk to the individuals that have it now.

It's not over, and still sad it's taken all this to get movement. But it's a breath of fresh air.

41 - 60 of 69 Posts