Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, yesterday I finally pulled the trigger and picked my hawk up! Dealer made me a great offer that I couldn’t refuse. She was a replacement for my Nissan GT-R. One day with her and I do not miss my Gt-R anymore, couldn’t be happier!

·
Registered
111 Posts
So, yesterday I finally pulled the trigger and picked my hawk up! Dealer made me a great offer that I couldn’t refuse. She was a replacement for my Nissan GT-R. One day with her and I do not miss my Gt-R anymore, couldn’t be happier!
Congrats on the Trackhawk. It’s good to hear you replaced the GT-R with the Hawk and you couldn’t be happier. That really does show how fun the Trackhawk is to drive. Post some pics when you have a chance.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Really speaks volumes when you see people moving from a GT-R to the TH. Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new ride! What mods are you looking into?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Probably just a cold air kit and some exhaust work for the first year, then I will look for an E-85 kit and up the boost. I want to shake her out real good first, before I toss the warranty to the Trash.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts