1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
464 Posts
Looks good to me. If you like the color, I'd say it's a good deal.

Hard to tell in the pix, but odometer looks like it has 252 miles on it. Was this a dealer demo? I assume NOT previously owned.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Looks good to me. I'd check the performance pages to see if it has any "history" in it's life especially since it's a 2018 and been there a while.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It definitely isn't a demo or used, there isn't a Carfax on it yet. The mileage came from them driving it from one dealer to theirs. It doesn't bother me at all.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not sure I'm following you on checking the performance pages on its history.

·
Super Moderator
1,670 Posts
You can check the best times in the performance pages and see if there’s low numbers there but it doesn’t really matter, these things were made to take a beating.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Not sure I'm following you on checking the performance pages on its history.
It may not matter to you, but it may give you some insight if anyone has made any hard runs in it. Maybe. But I agree with Lil Hemi, Doubtful they could have hurt it with so few miles on it.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys. It's killing me that I can't make it out there this weekend to pick it up.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Honestly I think they can do a little better on the price. I have the same Jeep and love it. Everyone love the color. I've been in the car business for over 20 years and I know a little bit about pricing of these things. Good luck man!!

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Honestly I think they can do a little better on the price. I have the same Jeep and love it. Everyone love the color. I've been in the car business for over 20 years and I know a little bit about pricing of these things. Good luck man!!
Actually I did get them down a bit further. We renegotiated to $77k out the door and tinting the windows. Is that a better deal and worth it?

It's the best deal I could find in exactly the one I wanted. Everyone else wants between $84k and $87k out the door for this particular build. I couldn't get them to budge at all.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Congrats man, you got an insane deal. I’ve spent months searching and negotiating and finally pulled the trigger a couple weeks ago, but nowhere close to 77k otd. And that Rhino color is awesome.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Congrats man, you got an insane deal. I’ve spent months searching and negotiating and finally pulled the trigger a couple weeks ago, but nowhere close to 77k otd. And that Rhino color is awesome.

Thanks bud, picking it up Saturday.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Congratulations. I have 15,000+ miles on my 2018 Rhino and still look for excuses to run errands so I can drive it. Best of luck.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well, picked her up Saturday and brought her home. Absolute blast to drive, love it and really handles better than I thought it would for a 5300 lb brick.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts