·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It definitely isn't a demo or used, there isn't a Carfax on it yet. The mileage came from them driving it from one dealer to theirs. It doesn't bother me at all.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not sure I'm following you on checking the performance pages on its history.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks guys. It's killing me that I can't make it out there this weekend to pick it up.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Honestly I think they can do a little better on the price. I have the same Jeep and love it. Everyone love the color. I've been in the car business for over 20 years and I know a little bit about pricing of these things. Good luck man!!
Actually I did get them down a bit further. We renegotiated to $77k out the door and tinting the windows. Is that a better deal and worth it?

It's the best deal I could find in exactly the one I wanted. Everyone else wants between $84k and $87k out the door for this particular build. I couldn't get them to budge at all.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Congrats man, you got an insane deal. I’ve spent months searching and negotiating and finally pulled the trigger a couple weeks ago, but nowhere close to 77k otd. And that Rhino color is awesome.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Congrats man, you got an insane deal. I’ve spent months searching and negotiating and finally pulled the trigger a couple weeks ago, but nowhere close to 77k otd. And that Rhino color is awesome.

Thanks bud, picking it up Saturday.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well, picked her up Saturday and brought her home. Absolute blast to drive, love it and really handles better than I thought it would for a 5300 lb brick.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts