Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Welcome aboard. Do you have any plans for it?

Reactions: TrapHawk007

·
Registered
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk
92 Posts
Already installed a CAI, gonna buy lowering springs, tires and maybe put in a tune as well..
What CAI did you go with? What tires maybe? I got the scorpions on it again...for joe anyway. No intake yet or anything else.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
What CAI did you go with? What tires maybe? I got the scorpions on it again...for joe anyway. No intake yet or anything else.
The one from JLT, got it on sale for like 370$ I’m happy with it. Tires I’m going to get the Michelin PS4’s. Both of my older brother have these tires. One on a GTR and the other one on a hellcat charger. They have no complaints.

·
Registered
92 Posts
The one from JLT, got it on sale for like 370$ I’m happy with it. Tires I’m going to get the Michelin PS4’s. Both of my older brother have these tires. One on a GTR and the other one on a hellcat charger. They have no complaints.

Noted.
Noted. I hear a lot about JLT and good reviews! Tires I've heard tons of stuff. I actually don't dislike my scorpions. I domt have any drag tires yet but maybe down the road will get a setup for days at the strip. Want my TH mainly street. Let me know how ya like it after! You doing work or tuner?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Noted. I hear a lot about JLT and good reviews! Tires I've heard tons of stuff. I actually don't dislike my scorpions. I domt have any drag tires yet but maybe down the road will get a setup for days at the strip. Want my TH mainly street. Let me know how ya like it after! You doing work or tuner?
Those Michelins would be perfect from what I’ve heard so far, on my many different cars. Eventually this summer I’ll get to mods this summer. My brothers are talking me into it, Looking to fall around 850 or 900 🧐

·
Registered
92 Posts
Those Michelins would be perfect from what I’ve heard so far, on my many different cars. Eventually this summer I’ll get to mods this summer. My brothers are talking me into it, Looking to fall around 850 or 900 🧐
Dope. I want to get to my mods this Summer too but not sure financially how that's looking or do step 1...go from there. I'd like to add at least 80 more hp...who doesn't love way more but definitely want more street because of where I live plus my kiddos ride with me. Lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts