Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I am an official member now. Over the weekend I did get my new 2018 Trackhawk - race red. Dealer was giving 15K off sticker and I could not resist. I did a couple of 0-60 pulls and achieved 3.5 on both with 1 passenger. It actually scared me how quick it was. Im coming out of a Jeep SRT - 2015. Im from Massachusetts. No regrets with this purchase. The power is like nothing I have ever had. No even my 2016 corvette stingray feels like this.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Haha, wait till it gets below 60* and do some pulls by yourself! I had an upgraded turbo GTR and I swear this thing out 60's it.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its alomst stupid how fast this thing is... now to start modding. is there a tuner for this yet? i had the intune 2 for my SRT.

·
Super Moderator
1,420 Posts
Well, I am an official member now. Over the weekend I did get my new 2018 Trackhawk - race red. Dealer was giving 15K off sticker and I could not resist. I did a couple of 0-60 pulls and achieved 3.5 on both with 1 passenger. It actually scared me how quick it was. Im coming out of a Jeep SRT - 2015. Im from Massachusetts. No regrets with this purchase. The power is like nothing I have ever had. No even my 2016 corvette stingray feels like this.
you will leave that sting ray way behind. I smoke my buddies 2017 Z06.

post picture of the new beast. Race red in jealous.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts