Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Clearance between floor mat and gas pedal may cause pedal to get stuck. I assume this is with factory track hawk mats. I have those in a bag in my garage and used factory all weather mats. I never had an issue with them so far.

·
Registered
346 Posts
What kind of mats are most people using? Does anyone happen to know the part numbers for the new style mats? Specifically the ones with the red border?

·
Super Moderator
2,294 Posts
I just use weathertech but there’s a few out there now. What floor mats did yours come with? I’d think this would’ve been resolved already since yours is a 19 right?

·
Registered
346 Posts
Yes, no clearance issues with pedals. My mats have a red border to match the Ruby Red interior. I would assume most others are all black. I run weather tech in a few other vehicles, but just wanted a extra set for a spare for now.

·
Registered
695 Posts
I think the recall was for mats made at a certain factory only since they have a few suppliers for these. I have a very early TH, but my mats weren’t recalled.

·
Registered
346 Posts
The one on the left is the updated one....with red border.....zoom in on the picture for part numbers 6XU011X6AA.
Thanks a lot. That is exactly what I needed. Couldn't locate it on the Mopar parts site.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Here is the part number for the correct red border mats:

6GA921X6AB

1 - 11 of 11 Posts