Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of 4 ag m615s in polished liquid bronze with Michelin pilot super sport tires for sale. 22x10.5 wheels are in great shape about 9000 miles on wheels and tires. One wheel has two very tiny rock chips in the powder coat that are not noticeable unless your about an inch away and I point them out other than that these wheels are mint no rash no damage of any kind. They are ceramic pro coated as well. Located on cape cod mass local pickup only . 2600 obo I can’t figure out how to post pictures email me and I will send photos. [email protected]

·
Super Moderator
1,249 Posts
I have a set of 4 ag m615s in polished liquid bronze with Michelin pilot super sport tires for sale. 22x10.5 wheels are in great shape about 9000 miles on wheels and tires. One wheel has two very tiny rock chips in the powder coat that are not noticeable unless your about an inch away and I point them out other than that these wheels are mint no rash no damage of any kind. They are ceramic pro coated as well. Located on cape cod mass local pickup only . 2600 obo I can’t figure out how to post pictures email me and I will send photos. [email protected]
message then to me and i will post them for you.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Thank you I’m terrible with technogoly and all this stuff I couldn’t figure out how to post a picture of them.
Here are the pics that the OP had emailed To me.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you guys really appreciate your help with getting those pictures up for me. Great group of people on here bummed I don’t have a hawk anymore to stick around and talk with all the great people on here. Thanks again

1 - 7 of 7 Posts