Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I pulled these off my TrackHawk at ~1,000 miles. 295/45-ZR20.

No patches or holes or scuffs or anything. Tires are in excellent condition and ready to roll.

$900 OBO. Prefer NOT to ship, but will do so at buyer's expense if a local person doesn't jump on these soon.

Located in Vancouver, WA/Portland, OR. I have these loaded up into the back of my truck and can deliver locally or meet someone further away at halfway point!

I have pictures of each tire with the quarter in them. Though I assure you they all have the same treadwear and life left, I will send them if you want.

·
Registered
655 Posts
If I were closer I'd be interested.

What kind of tires did you swap them out for?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If I were closer I'd be interested.

What kind of tires did you swap them out for?
I swapped them for Continental DWS06. We get LOTS of rain and some snow here, so I needed an All-Season tire.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
@ADMIN OR @MODERATOR: I was misinformed. These are NOT the 3-season Verde tires, they are Summer Performance tires. Can you please edit the post appropriately?

·
Registered
151 Posts
I swapped them for Continental DWS06. We get LOTS of rain and some snow here, so I needed an All-Season tire.
How do you like the DWS's on the trackhawk? I've had a bunch of them on different vehicles and those are likely going to be my replacements when my stockers wear out.

Have you had them in the snow yet?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How do you like the DWS's on the trackhawk? I've had a bunch of them on different vehicles and those are likely going to be my replacements when my stockers wear out.

Have you had them in the snow yet?
I had DWS on my '15 SRT Jeep and I also have them currently on my Audi S6, and now my TrackHawk. I have used them in the snow and lots of rain and they do fantastic in the wet and great in the snow for an "all season" tire. They are definitely not as good as a true snow tire, but work very well for light snow.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bump - price drop to $750

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
And how come I cannot edit my post!?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
BUMP - Make an offer folks, price is OBO.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Can you get a quote with a trucking Co to ship to zip 33411? I’m interested.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You might try craigslist or another jeep forum to see if you can’t move them that way.
I do man. FB, Craigslist and cherokeesrt8.com

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Can you get a quote with a trucking Co to ship to zip 33411? I’m interested.
Uggh, bro that's so far away it's going to be as expensive as you can get. Give me some time to take measurements and weight and find a shipping company.

Reactions: X+ Pilot

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
FWIW, I shipped wheels AND tires from Kansas to PA and it was $400. The weight killed me but since these are just tires I would imagine it's going to be closer to $200-$300.
Sale is pending to a local buyer. If it falls through, I will get you that shipping info. Guy is supposed to be coming tomorrow to get them.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
SOLD!! Thanks everyone.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts