Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We do offer just a tune only.

With gains of 45 whp and a price of $699.99 this is the perfect 1st upgrade to your TrackHawk. Not only do you gain horsepower and torque better throttle response reduced torque management and in some instances providing you can keep your foot out of the gas and having fun or driving the TrackHawk the way it was meant to be driven, we have even seen some extra mpg.

Give us a call today and we can set up an appointment for you

Sincerely Scott Mitchell 313-561-5500 ext 122 or 313-213-0273

https://www.livernoismotorsports.com/product/LPP0116381

https://www.livernoismotorsports.com/cache/ex_q90_w680_h_images_ePIM_original_Screen-Shot-2018-02-03-at-3.17.45-PM.png

·
Registered
695 Posts
What can be done that would not void the warranty? I’m sure I’m not alone with not wanting to void the warranty. In fact, I bought an 8 year extended warranty that I don’t intend to void. With that being said, I’d still like to know the minimal mods that can be done to improve performance while leaving the warranty in tact. If you create a package that maximizes this, in other words goes right up to that threshold, there may be others interested in it as well. I know it wouldn’t be much gained in hp or torque, but in my opinion there probably isn’t much needed for most of us.

341 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What can be done that would not void the warranty? I’m sure I’m not alone with not wanting to void the warranty. In fact, I bought an 8 year extended warranty that I don’t intend to void. With that being said, I’d still like to know the minimal mods that can be done to improve performance while leaving the warranty in tact. If you create a package that maximizes this, in other words goes right up to that threshold, there may be others interested in it as well. I know it wouldn’t be much gained in hp or torque, but in my opinion there probably isn’t much needed for most of us.
These platforms are not short of anything that is awesome. So there are a lot of guys that will need nothing or next to nothing. By tuning a vehicle in most instances it will void the warranty but you may want to check with your dealer and see what they say. We have had some dealers that are fine with our tune cold air and cat back but some as soon as you say tune they cringe and all bets are off. We keep in mind that are tunes are safe and reliable so we are well known for long lasting engines that run our tune and we are not known for having issues with hurt motors or drive ability.

If you want to be safe you could do a cold air kit and cat back exhaust as of now there are only a couple cold air kits and I do not know of any cat back exhaust as of yet.

·
Registered
695 Posts
By cold air kit you mean cold air intake right?

Don’t any cat back exhaust systems for the SRT also fit the Trackhawk? Albeit, the tips aren’t an exact match, but I think they’d still work. I’m sure there will be some that are spot on matches very soon to come.

Regarding the tune, this sounds like a shade of gray. Once you tune it there’s no disguising what you did correct? I’m not all that familiar with this, my previous SRT’s I left stock.

So if my dealer was ok with the tune and I did all 3 of these, how much hp and torque would it add?

341 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
By cold air kit you mean cold air intake right?

Don’t any cat back exhaust systems for the SRT also fit the Trackhawk? Albeit, the tips aren’t an exact match, but I think they’d still work. I’m sure there will be some that are spot on matches very soon to come.

Regarding the tune, this sounds like a shade of gray. Once you tune it there’s no disguising what you did correct? I’m not all that familiar with this, my previous SRT’s I left stock.

So if my dealer was ok with the tune and I did all 3 of these, how much hp and torque would it add?
Yes cold air kit is the cold air intake. Correct

I am not sure if any other cat back exhaust that fit the other SRT models will work I do know the tips are totally different.

Yes the tune would be a gray area. Once it is tuned if a dealer wants to find something they will dig deep if they need to.

At this point in time since we have yet to do any testing with the cold air kit along with exhaust it is hard to say what they will pick up. The only concrete evidence I have is that our tune only is 42 whp and almost the same matching torque.

Thank you for inquiring on our products and services.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I like the idea of just the tune for now. I live in Cali, do I ship PCM to you or how will it work for us out of staters? gooweea

341 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I like the idea of just the tune for now. I live in Cali, do I ship PCM to you or how will it work for us out of staters? gooweea
All you need to do is ship me your PCM which is very easy to get to on these platforms.

Give me a call for an RMA # so when it comes in we will know who's pcm is.
We will get it all set for you and ship it out.

Send in to
Livernois Motorsports
2500 Souh Gulley Road
Dearborn Heights Mi. 48125

Call Scott at 313-561-5500 ext 122
for your RMA #

1 - 9 of 9 Posts