Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone had a problem with the front sensors giving a "front parking not available message, wipe sensors"

Obviously they are clean, anyone else come across this before? It's not an intermittent fault it happens on every start up.

·
Super Moderator
1,736 Posts
The entire sensor array plugs in behind the bumper on the passenger side by the IC coolant pump. Maybe a bad connection or an individual sensor is the issue. I’d take it in and see if they can’t find it for you.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The entire sensor array plugs in behind the bumper on the passenger side by the IC coolant pump. Maybe a bad connection or an individual sensor is the issue. I’d take it in and see if they can’t find it for you.
Thanks I will have look at that, will take it in and get it checked at the dealer, hopefully someone has had this issue before and knows a fix/check first :)

·
Registered
49 Posts
I had this happen a few times after having work done on my whippled ‘14 SRT of them not remembering to plug back in that harness all the way or not at all after removing or working on the front. It’s giant so I’m not sure how someone could miss it but.... Same messages you are describing.

Reactions: craigr

·
Registered
81 Posts
My blind spot detection quit on me yesterday during a short drive had no codes though called the dealer they said turn the car on and let it sit and run for about 15min they said I may have shut it down during a system update And interrupted a down load. so I did and went for a drive this morning all good to go. Apparently some features in the electronics get updated thru the Uconnect. 🤷‍♂️

1 - 5 of 5 Posts