Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ended up trading my Trackhawk and put the stock wheels back on. I am selling the wheels that I had. Jeep only had 4500 miles on it. I had the wheels custom made from BC Racing. They are half an inch wider than stock and are much lighter than the factory forged wheels. I also have Continental tires that are not run flats and are lighter along with the correct tpms sensors. These wheels are plug and play and weigh about 15lbs less at each corner. The ride was absolutely fantastic. I paid almost 4k for the wheels, 1200 for the tires and 200 for the sensors. I am looking to get 3500 for the whole package. Buyer arranges shipping or can pick up. I am in central Florida. Any questions just text me.
Jimmy 407-873-0576

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
I am not in the market for new wheels, but I love those! In fact, I have the same model BC Forgeds on my other car! Sorry for the crummy picture. I can tell you that my rear wheels are 20x10.5" and only weighed 22lbs if anyone is curious.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That looks sick. My buddy is a dealer for BC forged and I'm gonna order another set for one of my other cars.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Thank you! That is great about having a friend help you with those BCs. Good luck with selling them and good luck with your next set!

·
Registered
267 Posts
bump

I am running bc forged wheel and love them. my second set. if anyone is curious, 22x10.5 offset is 37 or 38. mine weighed 25.8 lb.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts