Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the stock silver wheels with the 4 season tires Pirelli oem tires, have appx 3000 miles, tread is 90+ %. No curb rash, no blemishes.

Looking for the oem black wheels. I don't care for the look of the silvers. Im a black wheel kind of guy. I have 2 other sets of wheels and don't see myself ever using these silver wheels.

currently located in southern Oregon. would prefer something local, but I have a wheel and tire shop that could facilitate shipping.

·
Registered
695 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey JMS , thanks for the link, those do look pretty mint. I'll go that direction if Nobody is interested in a trade plus cash. Or if someone wants to buy them. I already have 3 sets of wheels + tires, 4 would be, well....divorce territory...

·
Registered
695 Posts
Hey JMS , thanks for the link, those do look pretty mint. I'll go that direction if Nobody is interested in a trade plus cash. Or if someone wants to buy them. I already have 3 sets of wheels + tires, 4 would be, well....divorce territory...
Just start making coffee tables out of them. >:)

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol.

If anyone is interested in the trade, I could drive to meet anywhere from Redding, CA to Portland, Or.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump.

the silver OEM wheels Ill let go of for 1000

1000 $ + Silver OEM Wheels for BLACK OEM wheels.

·
Super Moderator
965 Posts
Bloodyhellhawk is gone guys. I think it was 6 months ban but he prob never come back, lol I personally hope he does but he was a D so I get it. look under his name is says Banned

1 - 10 of 10 Posts