Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Oh, I will be reaching out to him if I ever get my Rhino!
Buddy

·
Registered
415 Posts
He makes awesome stuff and will customize it to your liking. I had him make me a show board hood prop.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Got mine in and looks awesome, how’s good way of fixing it to the fuse box cover? I was thinking double sided tape but can’t find any thin enough. Or maybe a bead of silicone on each corner?

·
Registered
72 Posts
I've had a couple and bought one for the 3 other SRTs in our Family. First one was in red and second has Red TH and Yellow to go with the theme. You can also PM Armin Morshed on the fb forum.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Check the white sticker on the drivers door.

I guess I should have been more specific in my original question, "Where do you all find the actual build date?"

My door white sticker has 2-18 so I was assuming this was the month and year (since I have a Demon with 3-18 on its door white sticker and can't believe the 18 is the day)?

The fuse cover build plates show month/day/year....where do you all get the "day" from.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Bottom right of the sticker had MDH. Mine was built on 2 May 18 at 0600. I bought it on 28 May.

The MDH format is MMDDHH where MM is the month, DD is the day, and HH is the hour.

Month - two digit representation of the month produced
01 - January
02 - February
03 - March
04 - April
05 - May
06 - June
07 - July
08 - August
09 - September
10 - October
11 - November