Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello, i am about to buy the trackhawk, i live in france and i found one in germany i really like it but the seller tells me that the hawk currently has 830 ps currently in stage 2. i have to to do 621 miles to pick it up but however I inform myself as much as possible before going there, what should I pay attention to, on the vehicle? it's a 2018 Trackhawk 35000 miles thanks in advance for the answers
Car Vehicle Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design

Motor vehicle Automotive design Auto part Metal Nut

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive lighting

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Just to add what others have said, definitely knowing the tuner is incredibly important. If something goes wrong, you can go straight to them to get help (or at least reach out to them via email/phone) first, as they'll be familiar with what was worked on and performed.

Definitely try to get the brake pads, rotors, calipers, and lines checked. That can get expensive.

Check out the tread on the tires. They look like 22`s, so you should have an easier time trying to get rubber compared to the stock 295/45 sizes and prices.

Wouldn't hurt to have a look at the driveline if possible, see if the diff is bent at all. Perhaps adding a brace in the future, if it's not already added to the diff.

Check out the belts and hoses, make sure they're still in good condition.

Check to see if the maintenance records are available. Hopefully it had fairly regular oil changes, filter and oil cooler drained.

See if any fluids have been changed yet or not. That'll be another lil sweet gem expense coming up, if they haven't been changed yet. These are a few other things you may want to consider, if you haven't already.

Hope it all works out and you're in that beast soon! 🤜 🤛
thank you for answering at length,

I have all the contact details of the tuner and the upgrade invoice.

the brake pads have 1200 miles I don't know how many batteries can be done with a set of pads. there are 4 new tires on it.

I don't think a splint was added.

the upgrade was made in March 2022, so the belt is recent.

there are several oil change bills, however I have no information about the drained oil cooler (should it be changed or just purged?).

I can't wait for Friday, December 30 to pick it up and be part of the club 💪

1 - 5 of 5 Posts