Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I found a key fob that I really love, and I just wanted to pass the word. I really didn't like the cheap look of the default key fob, so I started looking around to see what other options that we had out there. I ended up finding on that I LOVE! Fits greats and feels like it was meant to be there. And the looks... I have been asked a few times already about it. It is an eye catcher for sure.

I bought it off of E-bay, and can be found with a search for "red carbon fiber key fob jeep." I am not sure of the forum rules with this type of thing, so I will refrain from listing more info >:)

See attached pics... Sorry for the crappy lighting.

Attachments

·
Registered
267 Posts
interesting how the one from Taipei is 28 bucks but takes a 1-2 month, but some dude in Arizona bought a bunch and is reselling them at 75 bucks....

·
Registered
408 Posts
Hello all,

I found a key fob that I really love, and I just wanted to pass the word. I really didn't like the cheap look of the default key fob, so I started looking around to see what other options that we had out there. I ended up finding on that I LOVE! Fits greats and feels like it was meant to be there. And the looks... I have been asked a few times already about it. It is an eye catcher for sure.

I bought it off of E-bay, and can be found with a search for "red carbon fiber key fob jeep." I am not sure of the forum rules with this type of thing, so I will refrain from listing more info >:)

See attached pics... Sorry for the crappy lighting.
Like it - I have one I bought on Amazon - looks very similar from a company called T-Carbon

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Looks nice but you no longer have the key, right? I guess you don’t need it until the battery in the jeep or the fob dies.
Sorry for the delay; work is crazy these days...

It clips right over the original key. You can still take it off if need be. I was a little worried about the size, but I can't even tell a difference in my pocket.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts