Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you are looking for one of the best packages that is a very easy install. This is for you.

Starting with the lower overdrive pulley,upgraded injectors,crank pin kit and thermostat.

This package has a one week turn around time and is still retaining a sale that save's you $1000.00 off the normal retail price.

https://www.livernoismotorsports.com/product/LPP0117404 Click on the link for pricing

Give me a call text or e-mail anytime
Sincerely
Scott
Office 313-561-5500 ext 122
Cell 313-213-0273
E-mail [email protected]

·
Registered
4 Posts
What are the differences between this kit and the 975 or 1025 kit? I'm looking for the most reliable as this is my daily driver?
How long to install?

333 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What are the differences between this kit and the 975 or 1025 kit? I'm looking for the most reliable as this is my daily driver?
How long to install?
The S975 kit come with upper and lower pullies but is not flex fuel or E85. The S1025 has all the same parts with the exception of a smaller upper pulley bigger injectors and allows the use of E85 and is flex fuel capable giving you the additional horsepower over the S975. The S950 is a very simple kit consisting of the lower pulley bigger injectors t=stat and crank pinning kit allowing the use of E85 or 93 very simple kit.

We can get most of these done in 5 working days maybe 7 on the S1025 package as it requires a fair amount of drive abilty to make sure all the mapping is correct and the vehicle can switch all mapping for the flex fuel capabilities.

If you need any further assistance feel free to call text or e-mail.

Sincerely
Scott
Office 313-561-5500 ext 122
Cell 313-213-0273
E-mail [email protected]

·
Registered
4 Posts
What do you recommend for every day drivability. I probably won’t track my car so I’m not sure if I would ever use the E 85 option. However I’ve never researched the pros and cons of using it.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Just jumped in and bought the S1025 package. Scott has been great at answering a crap load of questions I had for this platform. I will report about the daily aspect of driving it when it is installed over the next month or so
Awesome! Are you sending your TH to Livernois, or mail ordering the parts and doing the work yourself?

333 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Awesome! Are you sending your TH to Livernois, or mail ordering the parts and doing the work yourself?

Emeric did the mail order S1025 package. My one vendor forgot a part in a box for him but it is solved and on the way to him.

Based on the feedback I get and my own experience from driving the best platform vehicle on the planet no matter what package you put on there they drive like stock until you really start laying into the throttle then hold on. "WARP SPEED" telephone poles become picket fence post very fast. Now you have smiles per gallon.

Hope this helps
Sincerely
Scott

1 - 8 of 8 Posts