Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Welcome. Great machine. What state are you in?

We had a discussion a month or so ago about how many other THs each of us has seen on the roads, and most people had seen one or none. I've only seen one.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey hey. I am in good old Missouri. Trying to not get hit by a tornado 🌪. This one has black interior. Just wish it had the red seat belts but oh well.

·
Super Moderator
1,420 Posts
Hey hey. I am in good old Missouri. Trying to not get hit by a tornado 🌪. This one has black interior. Just wish it had the red seat belts but oh well.
Yea Red belts would set it off. If you ever decide you need Red or any color or printed belts look up seat belt planet on IG they make all kinds of crazy belts with patterns or just colors.
If not its still bad ass ride.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Hey Lil Hemi and Rocket W19: How did you guys get the badazz cred of Super Moderators and Lifetime Premium Members?

Us mere plebians want to know the secret. And how to properly address you now.

·
Super Moderator
2,289 Posts
Much like the Jewish, you have to be one of the chosen. I’m still deciding on a title..... Supreme leader??? Idk, I don’t wanna go all North Korean about it lol. I thought it was supposed to be anonymous so people wouldn’t know/act differently. I definitely did not ask/want to be a moderator but I like the site so I agreed when I was asked. I think they just watched the site for a bit n picked people that are on here way too much. I like cars n I like helping people so I’ll give it a try. I’m pretty sure if the admins knew what a smartass I am, they would’ve chosen differently but here we are.

·
Super Moderator
1,420 Posts
LOL I could just copy paste LIL Hemis reply.
I was just asked, like him I like the site and I like helping people also. the TH isn't one of my strong points thats for sure but it I will still do it. I have moderated on a few other boards and trust me its not anything special at all. you dont get anything you just get to help make the board better clear spam move threads lol thats about it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts