Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, you get the first position on Google searches. How do you keep your position? How do you prevent others from taking your position?

·
Registered
2 Posts
What does it have in common with cars? I think you should have pick another forum for this question. As for your question - I know that people are fighting for being on top every single day. It's a hard work.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Ok, you get the first position on Google searches. How do you keep your position? How do you prevent others from taking your position?
Well, as the guy before me said, this is a hard, full-time work. SEO is about never ending competition. And there are a lot of different ways to deal with competitors. One of the best ways to do it is off page SEO. Backlinks. They are the "source" of domain authority which make your site move up. If you're asking my opinion, the best way of getting backlinks is crowd marketing. Not so long ago I've ordered some quality links from one company and it made my page ranking grow significantly. This is one of the ways to beat your competitors.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts