Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
@adamkc-

He does sell the pre-cut pieces for self install. He does all of his business/communications through Instagram direct messages.

In Instagram, search for the user srtninjausa and his profile should come up. Send him a message and he can give you details on the pieces available as well as the costs.

·
Registered
408 Posts
@adamkc-

He does sell the pre-cut pieces for self install. He does all of his business/communications through Instagram direct messages.

In Instagram, search for the user srtninjausa and his profile should come up. Send him a message and he can give you details on the pieces available as well as the costs.
I don't Instagram but I guess I can start. Did he apply these on the outside of the lights? Do you risk them peeling off in car washes or over time being in the elements? Appreciate the info, jeep looks great.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I don't Instagram but I guess I can start. Did he apply these on the outside of the lights? Do you risk them peeling off in car washes or over time being in the elements? Appreciate the info, jeep looks great.
They're applied to the outside, yes.

I've had mine on 4 months and zero sign of peeling off.

I had a few bubbles from my amateur fitting but over time the sun dries them out and now they look great.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What @Flipfloptrader said. The tint film is quite thick and sticks very well. I just got it put on Sunday, so time will tell ultimately. However srtninjausa stands by his product/work. He is also a detailer with a Jeep SRT himself, that he has washed probably hundreds of times with the film on and no issues. Automatic car washes should be no problem for this tint.

I should also add this disclaimer- I am not getting compensation or kick back for referrals. I just am pleased with the look and the service I got from him and wanted to share.

Interesting tidbit: he's also a legit ninja. Competed in American Ninja Warrior since 2016!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts