Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
That’s so awesome!! Congrats. Have fun and keep us posted with updates on how you like it.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Glad to hear you got one for yourself! Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Welcome to the community and congratulations on the TH. Post some pics whenever you can.

Pics of the TH are like eye candy around here. Lol.

Drive safe!!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Congrats! Mine is Rhino/Sepia also.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Australia Limited Edition. I've got corrosion issues and used 1300ml of Oil in 2200kms. A small example of the corrosion. Valve Stem Seals appear to be the issue with the excessive oil use.
Wow!! That’s crazy. Do u think it wasn’t protected too well on the cargo ship getting to Australia. Salt corrosion?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Well, I have been monitoring this forum for a while and everyone seems just too darned happy with their Trackhawk. I couldn't wait any longer. Picked up my Rhino/Sepia Trackhawk last night.

Got mine yesterday and no corrosion at all. What number is yours?
1 rubber seal on L/R door damaged
exterior trim on drivers door ddamaged

·
Registered
68 Posts
Australia Limited Edition. I've got corrosion issues and used 1300ml of Oil in 2200kms. A small example of the corrosion. Valve Stem Seals appear to be the issue with the excessive oil use.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Mine No 8 of 62
Drivers door trim seal also damaged.
2220km on it now. Back in the shop.
I demanded the covers come off for an inspection of the Valve Stem Seals. 1300ml of oil topped up so far.
FCA agreed for the corrosion rectification. Let's See.
Goes hard. Best 3.1sec 0-100kmh

·
Registered
13 Posts
No Oil Leaks.
It's burning it. I sent Dealer all my videos of startups. Cold starts after sitting overnight. Left side clearly shows smoke (Oil) that I also believe has seeped onto the top of the Cylinder. Principle Dealer will inspect at his own cost. FCA said wait till 12000kms.....That's Crap

Attachments

·
Registered
695 Posts
What do you mean what number? Were these a limited edition with numbered plaques for your market?

·
Registered
695 Posts
Limited to 62 Vehicles for Australia with all options. Sunroof. Premium Sound. Leather ect ect ect Other Track Hawks available but not with all the options.
Cool. They should’ve all been like that, maybe dealers wouldn’t be giving them away if they just had a plaque like that on there.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts