Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not quite an owner yet, but my 19 TH is on the way to being built. Looking forward to learning about the TH and making some new friends in the process. I've never driven one, but looking forward to sharing in all the excitement.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Welcome to the forum Hawkeye this is a great place to be, lots of good info and lots of good people. Enjoy the Hawk you gona love it.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Welcome aboard! It sucks you have to wait when there are so many out there. What options did you select for your '19?

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well since you asked Black Hawk - besides my daily drivers I currently have 2008 Corvette Z06, 2009 Cadillac CTS V, 2006 Chevrolet SSR, and a 2013 Rousch Raptor. I have also completed level 1 and 2 at Spring Mountain outside of Vegas, so I am looking forward to trying the Trackhawk. I would appreciate any tips from you Hawk veterans though. BTW as a kid growing up my neighbour had a 68 GT500 KR, yellow with black stripes - loved that car!

Birdy, Sting-Grey, Sunroof, trailer package, Upgraded Stereo, Leather and rear DVD (the grandkids can watch movies!)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts