Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. My name is Harrison. I'm a Jeepaholic. Waiting patiently for my Trackhawk. Some of you may have seen my other Jeep. It's a BRICK.

Reactions: TrackHawkAdmin

Registered
What's up Hzauke!! Good to see your wealth of knowledge and expertise will be shared here!! Can't wait to see what you will do with your "stock" trackhawk 馃槀馃槀

Did Joel get a demon? Will you guys race each other on a street setup and show which is faster??

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
Okay.... so I don't check this site much. Lol.

What's up Hzauke!! Good to see your wealth of knowledge and expertise will be shared here!! Can't wait to see what you will do with your "stock" trackhawk 馃槀馃槀

Did Joel get a demon? Will you guys race each other on a street setup and show which is faster??
Nope. Joel still has his wife's Challenger Scat Pak and his Ram. He's still working on his resto 440ci Coronet. Thanks for the welcoming. Not going to do much. I don't need 2 fast Jeeps. The TH will just be my DD.

welcome to the forum! What paint and options did you go for your trackhawk?
I went with TriCoat Ivory. Did upgraded interior, audio, red belts, red/black interior, sunroof, lightweight wheels and 3 seasons. That's it. No tow package. I have a Super Duty for towing.

hello nice to meet you :D
Likewise man. Nice to meet you as well.

Here's what she will look like in a few weeks after I get her.

Attachments

Registered
Discussion Starter #9

Registered
Discussion Starter #10

Registered
Where are you in North FL? Family in Baldwin (J-Ville)....Nice Jeep.....Lot of money in that dayummm thing...lol

Reactions: 8SecTurboJeep

Registered
Discussion Starter #12
Where are you in North FL? Family in Baldwin (J-Ville)....Nice Jeep.....Lot of money in that dayummm thing...lol
In Jacksonville basically... live in Ponte Vedra Beach actually but no one knows where that is.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts