Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

My name is Dan and I work as a Technician for Demon Performance in coastal South Carolina. We strive to be the leaders in all things Mopar, Jeep, and in this case Trackhawk performance and innovation. I look forward to meeting all of you here and or in person and bringing you the best parts, service and advice possible.

Regards,

Dan Jacobson
Technician
Demon Performance

·
Registered
130 Posts
Hello Dan! Definitely looking forward to seeing some progress on the 2018 pcm. Bench flashing is a worst case scenario, but the ability to retune in vehicle is a must for me. I want to tune for e85/pulleys at 5600 feet so the ability to adjust the tune will be a necessity. Could we just get new 2017 pcm and program them as needed? Good stuff to come on this platform :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
I’m definitely interested in a pull change, program, intake, and exhaust. I’m still waiting on my TH to ship. It’s built they just got to put it on the train. I can’t leave anything alone. If 700 is good 800 is better. What is your turn around time on something like that Dan?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hello Dan! Definitely looking forward to seeing some progress on the 2018 pcm. Bench flashing is a worst case scenario, but the ability to retune in vehicle is a must for me. I want to tune for e85/pulleys at 5600 feet so the ability to adjust the tune will be a necessity. Could we just get new 2017 pcm and program them as needed? Good stuff to come on this platform :)
Ethanol conversion packages will be coming soon after we finalize the pump gas packages. :)

Unfortunately, it's not as simple as reverting back a year model's PCM. I wish it was though! Would save us all a lot of grief!

I’m definitely interested in a pull change, program, intake, and exhaust. I’m still waiting on my TH to ship. It’s built they just got to put it on the train. I can’t leave anything alone. If 700 is good 800 is better. What is your turn around time on something like that Dan?
We can make it happen! Our package offerings will have fairly quick turnarounds. Some as quick as a week. Anything that's custom will involve a bit more time but we can quote you all this when the time comes! Looking forward to uncorking a bunch of TH's soon! This should be interesting...>:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts