Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a LIKE NEW complete GTHaus Exhaust for a 2018 Trackhawk for sale. Back in original shipping box and sitting in CA

Ran for less than 100 miles.

1. Cat Back Exhaust Mufflers in SUS steel

2. Section 2 (cat-backX-pipes) Resonator delete section in SUS Steel

3 Optional Glossy Black Tips (Currently on Back order)

Without tax was over $4700.00. If anyone is interested, I will sell for $3500.00 or best offer.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Whats the story here...let me know, I am in CA too and looking for the same setup.

PMs work too!

Great exhaust and better HP but just bit loud for other family members. Cannot send PM as I do not have enough posts.
Send me your contact info in PM if you are interested
Thanks

·
Registered
130 Posts
Just finished installing mine. For those concerned, it is very loud with valves open but also very quiet with them closed. In fact, it was so quiet with the valves closed that i took them out completely

·
Registered
695 Posts
Just finished installing mine. For those concerned, it is very loud with valves open but also very quiet with them closed. In fact, it was so quiet with the valves closed that i took them out completely
It sounds like it’s not really designed well if you have either way too loud or too queit.

·
Registered
130 Posts
It sounds like it’s not really designed well if you have either way too loud or too queit.
Couldn't disagree more. Just letting people know how it sounds. It is designed and made very well. the valves are completely adjustable so the user can dial in their desired sound level. If you don't want a loud/pronounced exhaust just stay with the stock

·
Registered
267 Posts
will this system work with the trailer hitch? looks like no...

·
Registered
130 Posts
everyone says that but we got mine installed fine and i have the hitch

·
Registered
695 Posts
Couldn't disagree more. Just letting people know how it sounds. It is designed and made very well. the valves are completely adjustable so the user can dial in their desired sound level. If you don't want a loud/pronounced exhaust just stay with the stock
I’m confused. Your first comment about it seemed like it was basically an on/off switch, either really loud or too quiet. This post says it can be dialed in to the user’s liking. Please clarify/explain.

Thanks.

·
Registered
130 Posts
It can be dialed in. you can press and hold the remote for up to 5 seconds to choose how much dampening you want. wide open, while fairly loud, was perfect for me so i just removed the valves a I would never have used them

·
Registered
695 Posts
It can be dialed in. you can press and hold the remote for up to 5 seconds to choose how much dampening you want. wide open, while fairly loud, was perfect for me so i just removed the valves a I would never have used them
The remote feature sounds great. Are there other systems for the TH with this as well? Or is this it?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts