Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was one of the first people to order the GT Valved exhuast for the trackhawk! It was supposed to be to me Mid March... But here we are and its finally shipping.. Stay tuned for clips and info!

·
Registered
76 Posts
I was one of the first people to order the GT Valved exhuast for the trackhawk! It was supposed to be to me Mid March... But here we are and its finally shipping.. Stay tuned for clips and info!
Awesome! I can't wait to hear that!

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
still in "shipping mode" The label was created april 11... So i am not holding my breath..> Will make a call today!

·
Registered
76 Posts
ugghh! You must be so anxious to get that awesome exhaust installed. I'm sure it's going to be amazing.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Maybe I’m in the minority, but l love the stock set up just the way it is. The intoxicating pop is almost like it’s spitting flames. Kind of like what you hear in the AMG’s and F type Jag. However I have to admit that GTHaus is insane and quite visceral. Hope those who have ordered theirs post some clips.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
GT Haus exhaust is on boys.... and holy **** its GLORIOUS !!!!

The wait was well worth it!

Cant post the .mov file here... but check out the vids on my instgram page.... @JohnWGW on there.... Mention your a member here for a follow back!

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ill get more videos up later... my gf left for a party... Ill do some launch control with an exterior video! Thanks for the support guys!

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Going to take some go pro videos today... Is it possible to upload here?

Got it to youtube

·
Registered
110 Posts
I saw your latest vid, I was under the impression that the valves stayed always open with this kit. But that’s a cool solution you got there. Lol.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
No it comes with two little remotes... I programmed them into my homelink! Worked like a charm!

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
That definitely sounds more aggressive. Have you noticed any increase in performance since install?
Its been really crappy weather... Will do some 0-60's on a nice cool morning... I did 3.2 stock... Gonna be hard to beat!

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

Another one for the rolling away shots... I know its expensive, lots of people asking me for different shots/sounds!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts