Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious if anyone else is having this issue. It seems like you can’t go near the thing without leaving fingerprints all over it. I have the Rhino color and I also have Ceramic Pro on it. I’m thinking it’s the Ceramic Pro that’s making the fingerprints show so much.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Probably a combination of the darker color and the Ceramic Pro glossy-ness. I have not noticed it on my silver, but have noticed it on the black door surrounds.

·
Registered
20 Posts
My TH is rhino color also. It showed fingerprints like crazy from Day 1, so I think it is mainly the darker color. I have been using F11 on mine since picking it up and have noticed some improvement in it not showing fingerprints as bad around door handles, etc.

I love the rhino color but it is a pain to keep it looking good.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Consider the plight of us TH owners with black. Lol. Although I don’t have the coating, but the marks are all over after a wash. I’m just used it to now and treat them like battle scars before the next wash. Luckily I have a laser touchless wash at the Shell gas station just by my house. I now also buy a wash during each fillup.

The finish of these TH’s is really slick for lack of a better terminology. I will probably just PPF the **** thing and call it a day.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts