Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys,

I just ordered a set of Hellcat hollow black 3D emblems for the front doors and a black SRT with hollow hellcat emblem for the left side of the lower tailgate off Ebay for around $32 shipped for my Rhino TH. Has anyone ordered these before and if so, how was the quality? American Brothers Design makes the official Mopar ones I believe, but they are a lot more expensive; like 7 times more.

Also saw these below on American Brothers. How would the yellow cat placed in front of the door supercharged emblem and the SRT one on the tailgate (lower left) compliment things with the yellow calipers on my Rhino TH? Need honest opinions please. Or would the black hollow up against Rhino TH look better?

Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
318 Posts
I ordered the Hellcat 3D emblem and wound up not using them. the material was not painted it was black plastic and was real thin. I chalked it up as a loss. I hope what you get is better then what I got.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I ordered the Hellcat 3D emblem and wound up not using them. the material was not painted it was black plastic and was real thin. I chalked it up as a loss. I hope what you get is better then what I got.
Good to know, thanks.

I'll send them back and get the more expensive ones from American Brothers if I have to. The seller on Ebay was Dealer.GM or something like that btw.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Hey guys,

I just ordered a set of Hellcat hollow black 3D emblems for the front doors and a black SRT with hollow hellcat emblem for the left side of the lower tailgate off Ebay for around $32 shipped for my Rhino TH. Has anyone ordered these before and if so, how was the quality? American Brothers Design makes the official Mopar ones I believe, but they are a lot more expensive; like 7 times more.

Also saw these below on American Brothers. How would the yellow cat placed in front of the door supercharged emblem and the SRT one on the tailgate (lower left) compliment things with the yellow calipers on my Rhino TH? Need honest opinions please. Or would the black hollow up against Rhino TH look better?

Thanks
I ordered one and yes it is 3D printed and yes it's a little thin, but it does and looks just like it's supposed to. Have had it one for 8 months now and it's been through numerous car washes and still looks the same and it's still on.

The ebay seller I used was:

Seller: factotum_motorsports.
Gloss Black HELLCAT Emblems fit 2015 2016 2017...
Item ID: 182543923124
Quantity: 1
Paid: $29.90 with Credit card

Attachments

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I ordered one and yes it is 3D printed and yes it's a little thin, but it does and looks just like it's supposed to. Have had it one for 8 months now and it's been through numerous car washes and still looks the same and it's still on.

The ebay seller I used was:

Seller: factotum_motorsports.
Gloss Black HELLCAT Emblems fit 2015 2016 2017...
Item ID: 182543923124
Quantity: 1
Paid: $29.90 with Credit card
Glad to hear that. Thanks man

1 - 6 of 6 Posts