Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

21 - 40 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Thanks to all of you guys for the great ideas - I rebadged mine. The Hellcat badges on the side are a little small, I ordered another set from eBay that are supposed to be larger, will see in a couple days.

Attachments

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Thanks to all of you guys for the great ideas - I rebadged mine. The Hellcat badges on the side are a little small, I ordered another set from eBay that are supposed to be larger, will see in a couple days.
Looks good , I should be getting mine done in the next week or so

·
Registered
67 Posts

Looks great! De-badge the Jeep off the Hood. Just sayin

·
Registered
130 Posts
Looks great except I'd lose the "JEEP" from the hood looks cleaner without

·
Registered
67 Posts
Looks great except I'd lose the "JEEP" from the hood looks cleaner without
Good call - thanks for the advice! I don't know why but didn't even dawn on me to remove that one. There's not much that can be done with the rear one - maybe I'll spray it with white plastic-dip and see what it looks like.

Attachments

·
Registered
695 Posts
Good call - thanks for the advice! I don't know why but didn't even dawn on me to remove that one. There's not much that can be done with the rear one - maybe I'll spray it with white plastic-dip and see what it looks like.
Somebody removed the rear and filled it in, quite extreme if you ask me, but it’s been done. There’s an image of it posted somewhere on this forum.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I agree with the comments about the badging on the vehicle. I do like not being noticed. I used to own a CTS-V and I would have every mustang or other muscle car trying to race me. I don't miss that. I did installed a black hellhawk emblem on mine. It's black on black so it's not that noticeable. I wish they would have put something on the back like SRT8. I might get a license plate cover that has SRT8 on it but haven't found one I like yet.

Attachments

·
Registered
375 Posts
I was looking for some very discreet badge replacement ideas and came across this web site:

JEEP badges

I was thinking about getting the Blackhawk badge and put the ecodiesel badge under it >:)

·
Registered
130 Posts
Didnt think about that one. wonder how a black one would look in place of the white panel

·
Registered
128 Posts
I agree with the comments about the badging on the vehicle. I do like not being noticed. I used to own a CTS-V and I would have every mustang or other muscle car trying to race me. I don't miss that. I did installed a black hellhawk emblem on mine. It's black on black so it's not that noticeable. I wish they would have put something on the back like SRT8. I might get a license plate cover that has SRT8 on it but haven't found one I like yet.
Andy, do you have the stencil for this so I can 3D print a few? Driver and Pass sides?

·
Banned
362 Posts
I wouldn't have bought a Jeep GC if I were worried/concerned about the aesthetic value. And a few badges aren't going to help any SUV very much. Personally, I like the stealthy look and nothing makes me smile more than pulling up to a new sexy looking sports a car (e.g. Vette or Porsche) and watching them fade away in my rear view mirror as we leave the line.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I debagged and replaced with the Hellcat Wide-body badge. It is much larger for a better look IMO on our larger rides. They were the color of Polished Chrome. I bought the same supercharger badges, and I painted them to match before replacing the originals.

Attachments

·
Registered
71 Posts
I debagged and replaced with the Hellcat Wide-body badge. It is much larger for a better look IMO on our larger rides. They were the color of Polished Chrome. I bought the same supercharger badges, and I painted them to match before replacing the originals.

That a kid!

21 - 40 of 61 Posts