Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
I did the Inlays for my Cadillac from rebadge design. they were like stickers that went over the Cadillac emblem., can be seem on front page of their website. decent stuff. However I wouldn't recommend them but would recommend Americanbrothersdesign. Those are the real fricken deal, higher quality than factory, Mopar certified prouct, Emblems. if you guys are getting emblems instead of just going debadged do yourselves the favor of getting those.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I agree with the comments about the badging on the vehicle. I do like not being noticed. I used to own a CTS-V and I would have every mustang or other muscle car trying to race me. I don't miss that. I did installed a black hellhawk emblem on mine. It's black on black so it's not that noticeable. I wish they would have put something on the back like SRT8. I might get a license plate cover that has SRT8 on it but haven't found one I like yet.
Where can I get a Hellhawk like the one on your TH?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I wouldn't have bought a Jeep GC if I were worried/concerned about the aesthetic value. And a few badges aren't going to help any SUV very much. Personally, I like the stealthy look and nothing makes me smile more than pulling up to a new sexy looking sports a car (e.g. Vette or Porsche) and watching them fade away in my rear view mirror as we leave the line.
You’re smoking Corvettes??

·
Banned
362 Posts
You’re smoking Corvettes??

Absolutely. Stock, C6's and C7's are no real problem 0-60 or in the 1/4. (Been there, done that) A Z06 will be a bit closer but the TH will take them 0-60 and in the 1/4. A ZR1 is going to be very close in both 0-60 and in the 1/4 and is probably going to be decided by the drivers launch in the first 60 ft.

·
Registered
267 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
From a dig, I agree the TH will take on a regular C7 and a manual Z06 as it is really difficult to launch. I am having my doubts in the 1/4 with an auto Z06 let alone a ZR1 as bloody mentions.

The advantage also quickly goes away if it is a roll race. Recently did a few pulls from 40 and 50mph with an NA C7 and we were neck and neck to 100mph.

I can't wait to get my S1025 package on :)

·
Registered
41 Posts
They look nice, but does it make it go faster? It's like adding supercharged to a ford pinto, or for that matter a Honda. Be happy for what it is, and that you own something others can only dream about.

·
Banned
362 Posts
The advantage also quickly goes away if it is a roll race. Recently did a few pulls from 40 and 50mph with an NA C7 and we were neck and neck to 100mph.
I don't know about that. A few months ago, I came across a new C7 as I was getting on the freeway. He must have known what I was driving since I saw him punch it when he was just a few car lengths behind me. So I did too when he was almost to my rear bumper. A few seconds later, he was several car lengths behind me and was still falling back in my mirror (albeit slowly). When I looked, I was doing something over 100 and at that point, we both backed off. So from my POV a stock C7 is no real contest. No doubt things would be differnt against a ZR1, especially from a rolling start. I've never seen one on the road, although I hear there are a few out there. :laugh:

·
Registered
45 Posts
What do you guys think about completely debadging and adding the hellcat badge in place of the Trackhawk badge and 2 Grand Cherokee supercharged badges ? It just sucks the way Jeep makes the Trackhawk badge look like the trailhawk badge. Just trying to create the most logical identity for this monster. After all the engine has the srt hellcat logo and a few other parts do have the srt. I know it’s been discussed on here in the past , but I’m trying to make a decision that will represent the power and identity of this truck. If I leave it completely debadged , the average person will just think it’s an SRT, not looking for the sleeper look, especially when spending 100K lol
I love the idea! ;)

·
Registered
157 Posts
I was also stunned that I could not shake him and maybe he was modded but it did not look like it. Remember that there's probably close to 2K pound difference
I don't know about that. A few months ago, I came across a new C7 as I was getting on the freeway. He must have known what I was driving since I saw him punch it when he was just a few car lengths behind me. So I did too when he was almost to my rear bumper. A few seconds later, he was several car lengths behind me and was still falling back in my mirror (albeit slowly). When I looked, I was doing something over 100 and at that point, we both backed off. So from my POV a stock C7 is no real contest. No doubt things would be differnt against a ZR1, especially from a rolling start. I've never seen one on the road, although I hear there are a few out there. :laugh:

·
Registered
11 Posts
I agree with the comments about the badging on the vehicle. I do like not being noticed. I used to own a CTS-V and I would have every mustang or other muscle car trying to race me. I don't miss that. I did installed a black hellhawk emblem on mine. It's black on black so it's not that noticeable. I wish they would have put something on the back like SRT8. I might get a license plate cover that has SRT8 on it but haven't found one I like yet.
Can you tell me the width, height and thickness of these Hellhawk emblems?
Do you know how they were made, i.e. 3D print, laser cut, waterjet?
Nice quality?
Are these the ones that are $10.99 on E-Bay?

Sorry for all the questions but I have an idea on an application.

Does anyone know where the Hellhawk artwork/name came from? Thing it's open domain?

Thanks

·
Registered
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk
53 Posts
What do you think looks better for placement of hellhawk emblem and debadging the supercharged and gender cherokee ones??

41 - 60 of 61 Posts