Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanted to say hello to everyone one on here . I am a new trackhawk owner and was curious to see how many Motorcity TH owners are out there. Well hope everyone is as wowed bt this vehicle as i am. Maybe come nicer weather we can get a meet going. Id be real interested to see the evolutions and builds of these vehicles.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Welcome to the forum from SoCal.

I never lived in MI, but would visit Detroit a couple of times each summer.

I spent many hot summer nights cruising for races on Woodward, Telegraph and Gratiot in the 1980s.

It wasn't quite the heyday of the muscle car wars, as in the '60s, but we had a helluva lot of fun anyway. Plenty of 11- and 12-second street racers. Some even quicker.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Already got a meet planned. Gonna be a bit further for you than for me since Mile 0 on the Alaska Highway is pretty close. Anyone who wants to blast up the Alaska Highway meet at the Mlle 0 sign on December 4, 2018. Just google it. We will being the trek with a 4 wheel burnout around the traffic circle under the sign.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I am a local owner. You can try to touch base with Scott at Livernois Motorsports and ask him about the spring track day they set up. A few local Trackhawk owners attended this year.
Just about ready to put mine away for a long winter nap. I plan on having some performance tuning done as soon as the salt is off the roads next spring.

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
Welcome aboard my friend.

I work for Livernois Motorsports a local performance shop to Metro Detroit we have a good half dozen local guys including Sam Berry who currently holds the blower only record that are tuned by us.

Stop by the shop anytime for a tour and we do hold two Trackday events for our customers were you can come out to Milan dragway as our customer and race free of charge it is a blast we have lot of fun at these two events. There are plaques and bragging wrights given out at each event we make them better and better every year.

Sincerely
Scott

1 - 9 of 9 Posts